Chapter 10

Tyler ~

While she was sleep I made a couple of phone calls. I needed to know who this dude was I needed his information . I never thought I'll do this but I know I can trust her . she turned towards me "what you doing?" I motion to my phone "some things " I tell her locking my phone up . "get some more rest "

only if you cuddle with me" I set my phone down settling behind her . she soon went back to sleep I followed after her.

I sniffed the air smelling food I leaned up Mal walked in with a plate. "What's this?" I grabbed the plate that held eggs grits Bacon sausages and cup of orange juice. "You already ate huh?" She nodded I patted beside me she crawled beside me "Do you like it?" She asked as I started eating. she look like I was gone spit it out so I told her the truth " Yeah I like it " she grinned . after I finished I got up

"we going out today " I told her while grabbing some clothes "I'm going to watch TV " I caught her arm "shower with me" she shrug "a simple shower" she asked I sighed "no horse playing " I pulled her in the bathroom with me .

my bathroom had a tub an shower so she gone get strip. She stepped in the tub I followed after her . "In honesty I thought you was with Ashton "

she laughed after I said that . "I basically met him the same day" I shook my head washing her back "wanna try something" she looked at me "No" I hand her the towel her little hands went across my back . we did all the personal wash. I handed her the towel as she wrapped her self up. I wrapped myself up too . this was awkward but good .

I grab some boxers slipping them on and threw a Lacey bra and panties towards Mal. "Never knew you had that" she grinned "You'll find more that you never knew" I went back to look and found thongs and more stuff I whistled as she came out "you little freak " she shrug heading in the closet . I threw on a white T-shirt and jeans with my timberlands I leaned on the door watching her dress . I chuckled when she hopped around pulling her pants up "Help me fool" I pulled them up just like that. I grabbed her butt that look just right in the jeans . I grabbed a chain putting it on her neck we both were matching . white shirt jeans and boots. I pulled her out heading downstairs out the door. "We look so cutee" she said getting in I smiled starting the car up. She snapped a picture

-@Malikilove : Heading out with my love catch us on the flip side (picture in Multimedia top or side. not the real main characters ! Only the Instagram picture )

We bumped to No Type. "I ain't got no type baby you just the only thing I like" I sung to her . she blushed throughout the thing.

I grabbed her hand walking in. "Where you wanna go first?" I ask she pointed to VS I grin as we walked over there. "Why you grinning" she asked looking at me . I shrug "no reason " she looked at me funny as we entered. People looked at me ,mainly women an girls. "Sir this is a women's store you have to sit outside" the woman said "Nah I'm good " I sat by the dressing room . the woman came back "its fine mam " Mal said getting in front of her. Mal picked some stuff out and went in . I knock twice to let her know I'm ready to see!

The door open she poke her head out "come on" I got up getting in the door. I whistled once I laid eyes on her. Cheetah print bra and panties plus her ass was just right ! I took a picture of her for keep safe. "Damn buy all of em " I closed the door behind me locking it. I grabbed her pushing against the wall "Ty! " she giggled when I kissed in her neck . I grip her ass "we not about to do this" I kissed up to her face

"All you gotta do is be quiet " she grabbed my ear pulling me back "you don't deserve it now" I put my hands on my chest hurting . she put her original under clothes on the clothes. "It gone be like that?" I ask her wrapping myself round her. "Yup " I paid for her stuff and walked out. "When you want it don't beg" she looked up at me smirking "I won't beg I ain't clingy " Lies . "we'll see " we continued on with our shopping .

~~~~
Thought I'll drop a update ☺️ anyways ....

Bloody Sunday anniversary is tomorrow 👼 ( might be wrong the years so I decided not to put it) .

My mommy birthday is tomorrow ❤️ I might do a update ..

Anyways ...
I won't be updating 15th through 17th I have a sga conference , try me for the eighteenth .

"It's love , it works in mysterious ways"
-Elexus