Chapter 9

Tobias POV
We get back to my apartment and I close the door then take my shoes off. I turn around and tris is looking at me. With love as always but this time with some curiosity too. "What's wrong?" She asks leaning against the couch. I shake my head. "Nothing." I say and try to smile at her. She rolls her eyes and goes into the bedroom to change. I know she's doesn't believe me but I don't want to make a fuss.

I follow into the bedroom and few moments after she does. She brushing out her hair in the bathroom, door open. She's only in black underwear and a black bra, simple yet stunning. She comes out and goes over to my side of the closet and grabs one of my shirts. I smirk a bit, I like when she wears them. "I know your gonna tell me." Tris says as she pulls her hair into a messy bun. "Mhm." I mumble. "You will." She pushes more. "Why do you want to know so much?" I ask and she walks over to the bed but doesn't get in yet. "Well, it's bothering you and when something is bothering you it bugs me too. Second I'm sleeping on the couch till you tell me." She says with a wink.

She grabs a pillow and a black blanket and make her way out to the living room. I sigh and get up to follow her. "Fine I'll tell you. But you have to come back to our bed!" I say and I see her laugh quietly. I sit next to her and look into her eyes. She took the bit of make up she had on off, and I like her without it to be honest. Her true beauty shines brighter and I can see how pure she really is. She gives me a look to start talking so I do.

"Well there's two things I guess." I say slowly and she nods. "First it's just the whole uriah thing I guess. I want him back bad and I know everyone else does too but what if he's mad at me." I say and she gives me a sympathetic look yet not like I'm a kicked puppy. I like how she's able to do that. "If you really knew uriah you would know that he wouldn't hold a grudge like that. I think he'll just be happy he's back!" Tris says and I can tell that I feel better about it. "The other thing?" She asks.

"My mother." I say and I watch tris's face change from comfort and sympathy to disgust and not very happy. "What about evelyn?" She asks. "Well somehow she found out that your alive and she um..." "She what?!" Tris asks clearly impatient. "Wants to see you." I say still looking at her. She lets out a loud sigh. "Fine." She says and I'm a little taken back by her answer. "You don't have to." I say and we get up to go to the bedroom. "No I will." She says and we get under the covers after I change into sweatpants, no shirt. "Let's get to sleep and talk bout it in the morning." I suggest and she nods. I kiss her head and we lie down.

I wrap my arms around her small beautiful body. "I love you tris." I whisper and I'm soon out.