Chapter 32

Tris POV
Tobias soon fell asleep on my lap, his soft snores are adorable. My phone vibrates and I open the text.
Hey! Luca asked if he could watch a movie? ~Christina
Sure. Just rated G~ Me
Kk thx!~ Christina

"Who was it?" Tobias asks sleep still trailing in his voice. "I didn't know you woke up. And it was chris." I say. "Oh. Is luca with her?" He asks sitting up. The hair on the side he was laying on is messed up but he still looks hot, cause when doesn't he?? "Yea. He has asked if he could watch a movie." I say. He nods. "Eaton?" A man walks into the room asking for tobias. He stands up and walks over to him, I'm not sure if I should follow him so I stay seated. They talk for awhile until tobias makes his way over to me.

••••Tobias POV••••
"Eaton?" The doctor walks out and I stand to go over to him. Tris stays seated probably not knowing if she should join me. "Hello Mr.Eaton." He says and shakes my hand. "Hi." I reply. "So we are moving you mother to the morgue but we'll let you see her again. You can bring Mrs.Eaton over there along if you'd like." He says pointing to tris. I smile to myself as he refers to her as my wife, she will be soon though.

"Alright thank you." I say and walk back over to tris. "Hey you okay??" She asks concerned. "Yeah. He said I can go see my mom before they move her to the morgue. I was wondering if you'd come with me?" I ask her. "Of course!" She says and grabs hold of my arm. She clings tight comforting me.