Chapter 93

Tris POV
I can feel his laughter through my back, the vibrations of his chest sending through me. We're laying together in bed-- fully clothed, and just enjoying each others company. We're talking and I've realized that's one thing we haven't had time for lately. To just talk, to listen to each other.

Tobias rented a cabin in the orchards at amity for a week, it's away from any close amity people-which Tobias specifically planned. It's surrounded my nature of all kind, not many animals but trees and flowers of different selections. It's beautiful here.

The cabin itself is beautiful, it's rustic wood feel, and the coziness it holds too. The quilts they have for Tobias and I to cuddle under and a fire to hear crackling as we lay together. It's a very romantic honeymoon.

"I wonder how Mira's doing." I say out loud. She's staying with 'Aunt' Shauna and 'Uncle' Zeke, although not my first choice of people to watch her I know Shauna will do just fine... I'm not mentioning my opinion on Zeke watching her.

"I'm sure she's just fine if she's with Shauna. If she's with Zeke... Lord help her." Tobias jokes kissing the top of my head.

I laugh, holding onto Tobias's hands that are wrapped around me. "It doesn't feel real that we're married." I tell Tobias.

"Yeah. I like it though, whatever this new feeling I have is." He says and I smile.

I love hearing and seeing Tobias answer things or talk about things like this-- pouring his heart and emotions out. I guess sometimes it's not pouring, but a drizzle is enough for me.

"I love you." I whisper, my eyes captured on the flames of the fire in the fireplace near our bed.

"I love you too." Tobias says and I feel him kiss my neck lightly.

My eyes want to stay open, my eyelids fluttering to keep them open... but soon sleep takes me.

****
I wake to bright light shinning through our window, it's only dimmed by the not very heavy curtains.

I look over and Tobias's side is empty, cold even. I sit up and pull my hair into a messy bun, to keep it out of my face. Then I get up to go find him. I slip on one of his sweatshirts for more warmth and go to the bathroom to get ready quick- brush my teeth and my hair.

I come back out and walk downstairs, to the smell of food and the sizzle of something cooking.

I smile seeing my new husband at the stove, shirtless in only sweatpants cooking. He has the radio on so he doesn't hear me come down- although my footsteps are quiet anyway.

I walk into the now amazing smelling kitchen and wrap my arms around his bare torso. He jerks just a tiny bit and I feel him smiling down at me.

"Morning Beautiful." Tobias says, and flips another pancake.

"Morning." I say and let go of him. "How did you sleep?" He asks as I walk over to the table and take a seat.

"Good." I say and take a sip of the juice already at the table for me.

"Breakfast's almost ready." Tobias says and I nod, looking out the giant windows we have right next to the dinning table.

"It's so pretty out there." I comment.

"Yeah, I was thinking we could go do something outside today." Tobias says. Today is our third day here, so we have four days left here once today's done.

"Sure." I say and he walks over with plates for each of us.

******
"Step around it." Tobias says, his voice sounding different in the middle of a wooded 'forest'

"I know that." I say, walking around the giant rock on the ground.

"Tobias look!" I say pointing ahead of him. He turns his head, and turns back to me with the 'what' look on his face.

"The sunset!" I say and run ahead of him, hearing his louder footsteps behind me. We stop at a clearing that has perfect viewing of the color blending sky. Pinks, purples, blues, oranges all painting the sky.

"It's incredible." I exclaim, never seeing anything like this.

"Yeah, it's amazing that all that can happen in one sky." Tobias comments and I look up at him. His face reflecting some of the color.

I don't know what prompts me to, what inside me screams to me to do it... But I lean up and kiss him passionately.

The married life hasn't changed us, and it won't. Marriage is just another level of your relationship, it's another stepping stone of your life together. It's a way of knowing that the love you have for each other, is deeper and more than you ever knew.

"I love you Tobias."