Accusations

Lilly started the accusations. "So, Carley, is there something you want to say?"

"Please," Carley scoffed.

"So we have to get it out of you then?" Lilly questioned.

"Back off," Carley retorted.

"You're in no position to make demands." Her voice was low and firm, it was very intimidating.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, you're just pointing fingers!" Carley's voice got louder.

"I've had my suspicions," Lilly replied.

"You know, this is probably not the best time for this," Kenny called from the driver's seat.

"If not now, when?" she questioned once more. "It's not like we've got somewhere to be."

Carlos cleared his throat. "Lilly, Kenny's right. Maybe we should settle this later," he suggested, putting a gentle hand on her shoulder in an attempt to get her to calm down a little.

Lilly turned to him. "Why? Was it you?" she interrogated.

"Me?" Carlos asked incredulously. "I thought you trusted me!"

"My daughter's right," Larry declared. "It probably was you! I don't trust no damn foreigners," he said as he stood up.

Sarah whimpered. "Dad, what's happening?" she asked.

"Why them? This just seems like a stab in the dark, Lilly!" Lee pointed out.

"You shut your fucking mouth!" Larry ordered, pointing at Lee with a large finger.

"Carley's always so eager to see what supplies we found," Lilly explained. "She never talks about her family. She could be related to those bastards for all we know!"

"Whoa, my family's not a bunch of meth-riddled forest people! They're fucking Lutheran!" Carley said in defense.

"You're not saying it wasn't you."

"It WASN'T ME."

"Look, maybe we should, like, vote, or something like that!" Ben spoke up, sounding nervous as ever.

"Vote? What?" Lilly glared at him.

"Just...look, Carley's a stand-up gal, and maybe this was all just a mistake!" Ben cried. "And Carlos couldn't have done it, either! He has Sarah!"

"Lee, what's going on?" Clementine was just as confused as Sarah was.

"I don't care, somebody here is a traitor, and we have to act now!" Lilly yelled.

"Nobody was stealing ANYTHING!" Ben cried.

"Was it both of you?" Lilly asked.

"The kid is acting pretty fucking weird," Larry added.

Carlos interrupted yet again, "And I did see Ben acting strangely a few days ago..."

"Why the hell is everyone throwing me under the bus?" Ben questioned. "Just let me out. I didn't do it, but I don't like this. I don't like where it's headed," he said, fear clearly written in his eyes.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you didn't have anything to do with it," Lilly spoke slowly.

"Lilly, lay off of him," Carley defended.

"I..." Ben trailed off. "Please, Lilly! Can't we...can't we just let it go?" He looked at the older woman almost pleadingly.

"No, we can't," Lilly answered darkly. "My dad needs that medicine, not some fucking bandits in the woods!"