CHAPTER 1

Chapter One

I am now driving my car to go to the nearest store here in Seoul.

And yes, I am currently living here in South Korea.

Since I graduated college, me and my cousin decided to move here in Seoul to pursue our dreams and to reminisce our moments with Tomorrow X Together.

We also decided to move and live here so we can go to work easily and without to much hassle.

Living here in Korea was just a dream at first and I really can't believe that my dream came true. You just have to do your best in order to reach your dreams, don't give up and keep on fighting.

As you may know, the 4th gen kpop boy group disbanded 5 years ago. Actually yes, I'm also their fan or in other words I'm a MOA.

I could clearly still remember that day, the day that we didn't expect to be our last day with them at their concerts. 

Our boys was crying that time during their encore and while they're saying goodbye and thank yous to the fans after the concerts. 

I'm glad that I'm with them for the very last moment and I just accept that they decided to disband because they already got their dreams, all of their wishes was granted.

It was so memorable and I know that all of the fans will keep that memory in their minds and heart forever.

They became one of the most popular kpop boy group in Korea and they are also known all over the world as they broke records and became a legend in Music Industry.

I also remember the time when I'm just a fan that will only watch and support them because I can't afford anything since I need to save my money for my studies, myself and for my family.

That time, I said to myself that I should study hard and graduate so I can meet them and to pursue my dreams.

I made them my inspiration and of course, my family to study hard and make them proud because of my achievements in life.

College is so hard, way back then. I almost gave up but I'm thinking about my family and my dreams. What if I don't make them proud? What if my dreams will only fade away? What if I can't? What should I do?

There are so many what if's but I choose to follow the right path and I just followed my heart.

Actually, I became a fan year 2020 when Covid-19 strikes all over the world and that cause us to stay at home but I've known them since the year they debuted.

Because of the pandemic, many were cancelled and especially their dream concert. During that year, they can't really go to other countries or spend time outside because they need to avoid themselves from cathcing the virus.

But it can't stop them from making their group big and successful so they did their best in everything and didn't gave up so easily.

I've been here for a few minutes and I'm getting annoyed right now.

"Why the hell is it so traffic?" I muttered to myself.

The traffic sucks, this is a special day for me and I also woke up early in the morning to celebrate with my cousin.

Good thing that we're on leave so we are not stressed on work during this special days and our boss can't pressure us.

I'm actually going to buy some pineapple pizza because I'm craving for it and I believe in pineapple pizza.

Here in Seoul is almost 2 pm in the afternoon and it's kinda cold since winter is coming.

I've just decided to turn on the radio of my car to avoid being too annoyed by this freaking traffic.

Well, I regret that I turned on the radio because of an unexpected song that played.

It's now on green light and I heard the horns of other cars signaling me to move.

I have the strength to move but it won't, I can't move any part of my body as tears just started to fall.

— - — - —

Thank You for reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

Well, eidhishdisdjeidjiww the concept photos for the TCC:FREEZE are so wkdnskdjsisjiw oh my gawshhh, I really can't-

Why are they so Hot and Handsome? Like, I'm dead- bye.

©Andy_ards