CHAPTER 40

Chapter Forty

The policeman opened the door for me when we arrived at the police station.

"Thank you" I said and followed them inside.

I don't know but I felt kinda scared when I entered the police station.

You know, you can't avoid to be scared since criminals are here, this may be guarded by the police but criminals are still criminals.

Well, some are innocents who are just being accused by the things they didn't do. People in this era are not trustworthy, it's hard to trust a person that easily.

"Ma'am, this way please" the policeman said and lead the way.

We are walking towards a girl and another police who are talking.

"This is the girl who hit your cousin with a car, good thing that there was a cctv around your place so we used it as the suspect's alibi. The accident happened around 4:54 in the afternoon and it seems like the suspect is already waiting for the victim to come out so she can make her move. At what time did you cousin went out? Ma'am?" the policeman explained.

"The name's Mollie and it was around lunch time, I was actually worried about her since she haven't come home yet and it was already night time" I answered.

"Okay Ms. Mollie, the suspect or this girl has spoken to us earlier about the crime she committed, she didn't lie nor defend herself about it and she gladly cooperate to the investigation and also provided us some details" the officer said.

"She said that it was intentionally and not an accident, the crime is already planned beforehand" the police continued that made me stiffened.

"W-What? B-but Why? Why?" those words left my mouth as tears threatened to fall and my knees are getting week.

"WHY?! WHY DID YOU DO IT?! How dare you! You almost killed my cousin! We don't even know you and we are sure that we don't hold a grudge on you so why?! Did someone pay you to do this?! Huh?! W-why?!" I managed to say all of it and didn't stop myself from hurting the suspect.

I grabbed her shirt and held her close to me while I shout those questions towards her as tears are falling. It hurts me.

"Ma'am, please calm down" one of the policeman stopped me but I just swayed his hands off me.

"Please listen to her side first, ma'am" another police said but same as the first one, I don't care.

"I DON'T FVCKING CARE!! How dare she do this to us? And it was fvcking intentionally! It was good that my cousin only got some minor injuries but what if she died?! You motherfvcker! Are you happy now?! Huh?!" I range with anger and losing myself control, I was going to say something again but I was shocked when she answered me.

"YES! YES, I AM SO HAPPY BITCH!" she answered and it made my eyes widen.

"What did you fvcking say? YOU FVCK-" I was so close on punching her but she shouted again and it made me stop.

"I AM SO DAMN HAPPY ABOUT IT!! But sadly I hit the wrong person!" she said and that made me confused.

"W-What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Yes! You don't know me and I don't even know you either but not until you did that! You are the one that I was going to kill at first but that bitch ruined my plan!" she explained and it made me more confused as ever.

"WHAT THE DAMN FVCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU!!!" I loudly asked.

"You whore is seducing my Yeonjun! And you are brainwashing people and saying that he is gay! That they are gay! Yeonjun is my boyfriend and how dare you say that!" she shouted as she stood up from her chair and almost attack me but the police officers immediately stopped her.

"Choi Yeonjun is not gay! He is straight and he is mine! mine alone! If you didn't speak or told them lies about being gay and not being on news then people wouldn't think about it too much! Now look! They really believed you and accepted Yeonjun for being gay!!" she continued shouting at me with a full volume while trying get from the grip of the police officers.

"You're out of your mind! You're crazy!" I shouted. I don't know but her presence now made me feel a little bit scared.

"No I'm not! Uh, let me go fvckers!" she maged to answer me while still trying to get off the police officers.

My heart is now beating faster, my tears also stopped flowing down to my cheeks as this thought popped up on my head.

"A-Are you perhaps a Sasaeng?" I asked her curiously.

"Ha! A sasaeng?! Pfft, maybe yes but remember that Yeonjun is mine bitch so better fvck off!" she said and I was shocked when she got off from the police's grip and ran towards me.

She almost slapped me but I immediately dodge her hand.

"I don't let a dirty hand touch my skin, I don't also let someone touch me especially criminals and those people who are selfish and I really hate sasaengs so don't ever lay a finger on me or my loved ones because you never know what I can do to you, Bitch" I said while still holding her hand that almost slapped and of course, I emphasised the last word so she would feel how I feel for being called a bitch.

I may be hard headed, slow poke, scaredy cat, crybaby, but I can become a bitch whenever I wanted to.

After what I said, she never opened her mouth again, she even rolled her eyes and that made me want to get her eyeballs and cook it to feed to our dogs.

"I'm not yet sure if I should file a lawsuit on her, my cousin and I will talk about if first. You can just put her into bars for now, I'll be back tomorrow before she comes out" I said towards the policemen and gave the girl a dagger look before going back to the hospital.

— - — - —

Thank you for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

Another update yeaaahh and I'm actually kinda sad since we are near to the end😭😭😭

Well, I love this chapter since this is a chance for me to write a scenario with badass thingy😅

I really love characters like bad girls or bad boys, they really just look so cool and it amazed me😎

Okaaayy so I hope my update is good and happy reading!

Sorry for any errors, please correct me and I would gladly improve❤️

©Andy_ards