CHAPTER 17

Chapter Seventeen

"KYAAAAHHHH!!! HAAAHAHAHAAAHA!!"

I was cut off by a dolphin scream and a familiar laugh of someone.

Ami and I started to look around to find the person we heard and we found 2 boys coming out from the door of 7/eleven.

"Don't tell me-" Ami was cut off when I pulled her to run and catch those two boys.

"Hey! Hey! Moya, wait stoppp!" she shouted at me as she pulled me back, stopping me from catching those boys.

"Why? Please Ami, I really want too, I miss them so much..." I answered her with teary eyes.

"Moya.... We don't even know if they really are them" she answered me with a sad face.

"Then let's check it! We need to know if I'm correct or not, we need to catch up with them so let's go" I said as I pulled Ami's wrist again to run.

"Moya, wait-" She was cut off by me.

"Kai-ssi! Huening Kai-ssi! " I shouted so I can catch their attention and Ami tried to stop me but I don't care.

"Huening Kai!" I shouted again but it caused them to look back at us and ran away.

Why are they running away?
(Run away, run away, run away with me~ joke😅)

"Moya, stop it you're scaring them" Ami said and held me tighter, not to run.

"Why are they running away Ami?! Why?!" I shouted as tears falling on my eyes while I'm breaking into Ami's hug so I can catch up with them.

"They-they a-are being suspicious! They are making it more obvious that he is K-kai if they are r-running away like t-that!" I continued as I cried harder, sobbing on my palms.

"Shh, Moya, it's just our conclusion, we're not sure if we are correct about it so don't worry, please stop crying" Ami said as she tried to make me stop crying but it turns out that she cried with me too.

"If-if we c-catch up with them o-or if w-we came t-o them earlier-" I said but she shouted at me, caused to shut me up.

"Moya please! Please calm down! You're over reacting right now!" Ami shouted at me and I'm not expecting her to be annoyed.

"Oh my gosh, Mollie, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" She was panicking about it.

"No Am, I-I'm the one who is w-wrong, I'm sorry If I'm being d-desperate a-about this, I'm sorry about it, you can think t-that I'm a sasaeng i-if you want b-but I know to myself that I am n-not because I'm just l-longing on to them, you can't blame me if I miss them so m-much, I loved them since I b-became a fan, and you can't blame me if I'm being this desperate much to see them because, it's been 5 years Ami.... 5 years... " I explained and I can't stop myself from crying hard.

"I know, I know Moya, please stop crying, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry, shhh" Ami said as he hugged me and rubbing my back to stop me from crying.

"Hueningie! Kai-ssi! Ningning! Yaaa!" I yell at the top of my lungs, I tried to shout the loudest I can but it just turned out to be a whispered yell.

"Shhh, it's okay Moya, unnie is here, you will see them again soon, I promise" Ami said as she cried with me, I can feel that she is pitying me and I don't like it.

I'm still whispering his name as I see their silhouettes getting far away from us.

It's been five years since we last saw them and a few years has passed since that issue was revealed.

Can't I see them just one more time? It's my birthday so I hope I can.... Even just for a minute....

_ _ _ _ _ _

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

O em jii, did you cry bestays? Or you didn't? Well I'm actually so emotional that I really can't stop myself from crying so I literally cried while writing this😭😭😭

I hope my book is doing well, thank you for supporting me😚❣️

© Andy_ards