CHAPTER 36

Chapter Thirty-six

I woke up earlier than Ami the next day. I just decided to ease my mind for a while so I'm the one who cooked our breakfast and watered the plants.

When Ami was already up, she was shocked that I'm already awake and already cleaning the house.

"Good Morning Am!" I greeted and continued on wiping the windows, I'm deciding to change the curtains also since I want to have our house a new look.

"Morning, are you okay?" she greeted back and asked me then, confused.

"I'm perfectly fine, don't worry about me and I already cooked breakfast" I explained without looking at her.

"Okay, let's eat then" she said and went towards the kitchen.

"Lemme just finish this" I said and immediately finished wiping the windows so I can eat breakfast with Ami.

After I finished wiping the windows, I washed my hands and ate breakfast with Ami.

We both are almost done eating when Ami's phone suddenly rang causing us to stop.

She stood up and went to get her phone and looked at me before answering it which made me look at her in confusion.

"Hello Auntie?" she said as soon as she answered the call, I bet that it's my Mom.

I shrugged my shoulders and just continued eating my breakfast.

I was in the middle of eating not until Ami handed me the phone to talk to the caller.

"Hello?" I answered as soon as Ami gave me the phone.

[Sweetie! Oh my God, Elle baby are you okay?!] I heard my mom panicked after I answered her, I actually forgot to tell her about what happened and it's not that big though, it'll be just another problem to them.

"Hey Mom, don't worry I'm fine" I assured her and to calm her down.

[Oh God, I'm so sorry baby, I'm not there for you in your hardest times and I can't do anything for you sometimes] my Mom said and I can feel a little guilt in me for making her worried.

"Mom, please calm down okay? I'm fine and I promise it's okay, you're the best mom for me but I wanted to say sorry for not being the best daughter and I'm also sorry because I didn't tell you about what happened" I explained.

[I know, I know but you should've called me, if your sister didn't show me the news and some articles then I wouldn't know anything about it and you're not calling nor informing me] she said and it's really making me guilty now.

Guilt is killing me.

"I'm really sorry mom, I also lost my phone so I can't call nor text you" I exclaimed in a small voice as I lowered my head.

[What?! Why?! You could've just use Ami's phone or you're laptop Mollie Yazterielle!] she exclaimed that made me think that I'm really a dumbich.

"I'm so sorry..." I apologised again.

[Okay okay, Ami already explained to me what happened but please inform me next time hmm? And be careful always, I promise to visit you as soon as I can, love you] my mother said and it made me smile.

"Yes mom, thank you and love you too" I answered and we bid our goodbyes as I ended the call.

I gave Ami's phone back to her and thanked her also.

Ami and I finished eating and I'm now the one who presented to wash the dishes since Ami also said that she'll go to the grocery and buy some of our needs especially the food.

I was about to present again myself to drive her and to go to the grocery with her but she stopped me because she said that the news and the fuss are still fresh since it just happened yesterday.

Knowing Ami, she won't let me come with her no matter what I'll do so I just agreed.

When Ami was already out, I just decided to continue cleaning the house.

— - — - —

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

Sorry, a boring update😅

©Andy_ards