CHAPTER 3

Chapter Three

I remembered the high school which Beomgyu, Taehyun and Huening Kai used to go.

While looking at it, I decided to get off my car and started walking towards the school.

My phone was inside of my pocket so I took out my phone from there and opened my gallery to find some pictures.

When I finally found it, I clicked the folder entitled 'TOMORROW X TOGETHER' and at the 'grad pics' area, I opened it and saw the graduation pictures of The Maknae Line.

I also saw their group photo and I smiled as soon as I easily identified Taehyun because of his cherry look, Tae's red hair.

Taehyun will literally catch your attention because you can only see one cherry head out of all students on the picture.

Actually when I was a baby MOA, I used to say to myself that I'll live in South Korea and finish high school in Hanlim.

And now it came true, I'm already living here in Korea with my cousin but I didn't went to Hanlim since I had already graduated on other school but I'm only here on Hanlim as an engineer.

Yes, an Engineer.

I'm a graduate of civil engineering, and as a top engineering student, I'm the one they chose to send here in Korea or in other words, I'm the one they picked to be in South Korea as soon as I graduate to be the lead in making the building here in Hanlim High School under the name of Bighit.

"Oh! Long time no see Engineer Mollie, may I ask what are you doing here? Do you need to check something on the building?" the school guard greeted me.

It's been 2 years since we've finished the building and I'm shocked that they still remember me as one of the engineers who took the lead and made it.

"Hello guard Yooshik, It's really been a long time and I just wanted to visit the building" I greeted back and answered him.

"That's great ma'am, its nice to see you again and do you need me to accompany you to the building?" he asked.

"No, it's okay sir thank you, I'm going ahead" I said as he only nodded at me so I started walking towards the direction of the building.

As I walk towards the building I noticed some new things that has changed in the school.

I walked towards the stairs and I saw the plant that we planted at the side to know that this building was successfully made by us because under the plant is the plaque where the names of the people who are part of constructions team that this build this structure.

My cousin is actually also a part of the team because Ami is one of the architects.

The plant has actually gone bigger and I'm happy that they took care of it.

I sat down in front of the plaque to touch it as I read my name.

"Engineer Mollie Yazterielle Gonzales, y-you've already reach your dreams M-Moya" I congrutaled myself in a low voice as I felt a liquid flowing down to my cheeks.

— - — - —

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

Bestieeeee, oh my goshhh, I'm dead😀

They're literally bias wrecking meee and my own bias is also bias wrecking mee, wait, is that even possible?

Well, we should continue to vote and streams guys, for the upcoming comeback of tomorrow X toduro, Fighting!💪💕

©Andy_ards