CHAPTER 29

Chapter Twenty-nine

"WHY CAN'T YOU ALL JUST ACCEPT THAT THEY ARE GAYS?!" I shouted as tears started to fall.

After I said it, they all became silent.

"W-why are y-you guys so h-homophobic?" I asked them but I can't stop myself from stuttering.

"Yes! We don't have a law nor there is a culture that we should or we can date and marry a person with the same gender but they also said that it isn't wrong right?" I asked them as my tears flowing on my cheeks.

"Isn't it what you call love? Is it wrong to love someone?" I asked them.

"It is not wrong to love young lady but-" someone said but I cut her off.

"Yes! It isn't wrong to love and loving someone doesn't mean you only need to have sex with them because loving someone is giving all your best for them, you can fight your love for them, loving someone means to really care about that person, loving someone means you cherish them and you understand them, right? To us, loving someone means everything, loving someone has different meanings and reasons" I explained with out stuttering, hoping that they'll understand what I meant to say.

"If you can't accept them, then just ignore them and if you're disgusted then don't look, simple as that! Not by judging them and saying hurtful things if you don't understand the situation and the reasons behind the story" I continued and say all things I want to say with confidence.

"She is right though" I heard someone said.

"We are all the same, we are created by God but life is just so unfair that we need to do things like this" I smiled when someone said those words.

I wiped my tears even if it is falling non-stop, I'm glad that even just small people and not all of them understood what I said, at least some of them do.

"We're sorry Yeonjun-ssi for saying and doing those things to you and to your members" someone said and she was crying too, probably also a fan.

"Yeah, we're sorry I hope you can forgive us on what we did" the girl infroj of me also said as she bowed to Yeonjun.

When I look at Yeonjun, I saw him on the ground still sitting down with my coat wrapped around him and he is covering his face with his palms and you can hear him sobbing.

I can't stand the view so I immediately look away and wipe those tears that started to fall again.

"Now you accept that man because of what this young lady said! Well me? I don't!" the man said and walked out while other people are following him.

The ones who left here are probably those fans and people who still cares for Yeonjun and the ones who wanted to apologize.

"I c-can't forgive you t-that easily but I'll try m-my best and T-thank You s-so so much" I heard Yeonjun said while stuttering, he is wiping his tears.

After that, people are slowly going back to their own business and walking away from us.

Only Yeonjun and I are the ones who are left at the place.

I walked towards him and gave him a hand to help him stood up.

At first, he is insisting if he should grab my hand but at the end, he just agreed to hold it to help him stand.

"T-thank you" he said as he stood up straight and getting off the stuffs and dirt on his clothes.

He gently remove my coat on his body and folded it after handling it to me.

I receive it with a smile as he took a step forward to hug me.

My eyes went wide because I was shock of the sudden action. After slowly realising it, I hugged him back and rubbed his back to help him calm down.

I saw tears forming on my eyes again and I'm trying to stop it from falling.

"T-thank you for h-helping me, I owe you a l-lot" he said, still stuttering as he pulled out the hug.

"No problem Y-Yeonjun-ssi, F-family Are there for each o-other" I said as tears really fall.

I covered my face out of embarrassment because of crying hard in front of him.

He panicked and don't know what to do so he immediately hugged me again to help me stop crying.

"I-I'm sorry for w-what they did, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I'm really sorry, I-I don't k-know why are t-they like this, They j-just don't know what really-" I was rambling but Yeonjun cut me off.

"N-No, no it's okay hmm? W-we we're just not b-brave enough to F-fight back or speak because we're s-scared, it's okay now, d-don't worry we're fine thank you" Yeanjun said as he rub my back.

We both continued to cry and after a few moments, Yeonjun pulled out the hug and handed me a handkerchief.

"H-here, wipe your tears with it, I don't want to see a pretty Moa crying, please smile" he said as he put a fake smile in front of me so I just smiled at him.

"I r-really miss you guys, it's been g-five years already, I-I hope your doing G-good" I said as I wipe my tears using Yeonjun's handkerchief.

"Y-yeah we are, well I need to go now and thank you, hope to see you again Moa, Bye" he said as he started to walk away from me.

I looked at his figure getting smaller and smaller as he walk far away from me, I saw him wave for the last time so I gave him a wave too.

"It's nice to see you again Jun"

- - - - -

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

I hope this chapter is good enough and I am actually crying while writing Oh my😭

Idk if this story is good enough to reach your expectations😭

Happy reading~

©Andy_ards