- 𝗘𝗡𝗗 -

Last Chapter

4 months later...

It's finally the day, we are now going back home after 3 years.

We've been through a lot in these past few months and I didn't even think that this may be the cause of us going home.

Ami was discharged last week. She is now healed, not fully but the doctor already allowed her to go home since that bitch is now in a good condition.

The suspect or the person who hit Ami with a car is not on prison, we decided that we would not file a lawsuit against her but we sent her to a psychiatrist for her mental health.

Our company also allowed us to take our vacation earlier instead of filing a leave because they said that it's for the best for Ami and without our knowledge, both Ami and my parents talked to our boss about it.

We didn't know that our parents and our head of the company are batch mates, they are also a shareholder in the company which made us shocked, we feel betrayed.

"Hey Moya! Why are you only sitting in there? Did you forget that we have a flight to catch?! It's an International flight Moya so we need to be in the airport 2 hours earlier!" I heard Ami shouted which made me jolt up and forgot my thoughts.

We still have a few hours before our designated flight, it's only 7:05 in the morning and our flight is on 11:15.

I'm also done packing my things so I have nothing to worry about because I'm ready to go.

"I'm good Am, all my things are ready and I already took a bath, I just need to eat" I answered Ami but she just shrugged and continue on what is she doing.

"Fine, Bonnie will pick us up at 8 am sharp" Ami added.

I walked towards our kitchen and grabbed a plate since I'm hungry. Ami already ate while I was in the shower so I'll eat alone.

After a few minutes of eating, I brushed my teeth and changed into a comfortable cloth so it won't bother me later on the airplane and sit peacefully.

It's now 7:50 on the clock so I picked up my luggage and slid my bag as I grab my phone and went outside to wait for Bonnie.

And it's my phone, my own phone, mine. Yes, Yeonjun and I successfully gave each other back our phones after the drama so here it is.

Ami is sitting beside me as we wait for Bonnie so I asked her if we could take a selfie and she said yes, of course. We took a selfie and I posted in on my social media with a caption of 'Going Home' and after I posted it, many liked and asked if what do I mean with my caption.

I replied to them and exactly at nine in the morning, Bonnie arrived with her car.

"Yow Bitches, get your ass off here or you'll be late on your fvcking flight" Bonnie greeted us.

"Won't you even help us carry our luggage?" Ami asked.

"Nope, you can carry it on your own" Bonnie answered which made Ami to toll her eyes while I laughed.

We rode the car on silent and the radio music is only keeping the atmosphere noisy.

Good thing it isn't traffic so we arrived at the airport easily without hassle.

"This is it, you're really leaving me" we heard Bonnie dramatically muttered when we arrived at the entrance of the airport.

We are carrying our bags and Bonnie held one of our luggages.