CHAPTER 18

Chapter Eighteen

Can't I see them just one more time? It's my birthday today so I hope I can, even just for a minute...

"Pleaseee, let me see them again..." I beg as tears are flowing down on my cheeks nonstop.

"Shhhh, Unnie promise that Moya will see the boys again immediately" I heard Ami said to comfort me while rubbing my back.

I once again looked at the direction, where the man that I suspected as Kai with his friend went.

Where are you?

As I look in there, I saw no signs nor the shadows of the males.

I really miss them, so so much...

How I wish that it was them and if they are, I think the one that Kai is with, is Taehyun or the other member but it can also be his other friends, I'm not even sure if that was Kai.

But what if they are not? I'm just embarrassing myself then.

What am I even thinking? I should just move on and think that they're already living on their own so I should stop pastering them.

It's easy to say but it's hard to do, that is what moving on is for me.

I really can't stop myself from crying, I'll be so happy if I see them again after a few years.

When will I see them again? Can't I? Will they be showing their self? Can't coincidence happen?

I don't even know if they are hiding or something after that issue.

Fans that are toxic aren't fit on this fandom, they don't fit to be in this family if they are just going to judge or being disgusted with others especially on the boys.

Well, as someone said, we are living in a judgemental society so we can't really avoid it, we can just ignore them or we should fight for our rights.

After a few minutes, I felt Ami pulling out the hug and looked at me.

"Stop crying Moya, hmm? We'll see them again, I promise you that" she said so I just nod at her.

"Now let's get up, it's getting late so we need to go home now and you also need to find your phone right?" she looked at me so I nodded again as she stood up first and helped me to stand too.

We walked towards the car and Ami opened the door for me.

When she closed the door, she immediately went on the other side to go to the driver's seat.

I looked at her and just decided to buckle up my seat belt.

A few moments later, she started the engine and drove the car to our house.

My body felt so tired and I just want to rest so I just look outside the car's window and put my head on the window of the car while waiting to arrive at home.

As we we're riding the car, I can feel my eyes closing so I just put my head on the window and drifted to sleep.

— - — - —

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

STREAM BUTTER AMI!💛💛💛

Let's also do our best for TXT's comeback, THE CHAOS CHAPTER: FREEZE❄️

©Andy_ards