CHAPTER 24

Chapter Twenty-four

I woke up feeling the rays of the sun shining through my face.

"Good morning, self!" I greeted my own self with my sleepy voice, still not opening my eyes.

Rolling on my bed and decided to sleep again but I remembered about the meet up.

"Holy shet, what time is it?! I didn't message him last night!" I panicked as I got off my bed and look at the time.

It's already 10:04 in the morning, I didn't expect that I'll oversleep.

Wearing my slippers, I immediately went on Ami's room, barging in without knocking.

"AMIZAH MAUREEN!!!" I shouted her name as soon as I entered her room.

"Why the fvck are you shouting Moya? I'm not in my room, I'm here at the kitchen you dumbich!" I heard Ami answered.

"Oh, yeah" Knowing that, I went out of Ami's room and ran through the kitchen.

As I arrived in the kitchen, I picked up her phone and message my number.

I panicked typing, so I literally smashed the keyboard and not understanding what am I writing.

"Why are you in a hurry? And did I allow you to use my phone without asking my permission first huh?" Ami asked me with her eyebrows raising and holding a spatula on her other hand while the other is on her hip.

"Okay, I'm sorry but I overslept and I forgot to message him last night that we can meet up today" I spoke.

"Oh yeah? It's just 10 in the morning cou'z, you could meet up in the afternoon or lunch yeah?" she said while cooking, maybe our breakfast.

"You have a point but it's also important that I should inform him earlier because maybe he'll have some work or errands to do and cannot be available" I explained to Ami.

"Okay sure, well then you should wash your face and sit down so we can eat and you'll get ready for meeting up that Mister" Ami said as she put a plate of egg and bacon on the dining table.

I just rolled my eyes on her and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

After that, I went to the kitchen to eat with Ami.

"Would you like to have some coffee too cou'z?" Ami asked me as she is making her coffee.

"Yes, please" I answered and sat down to eat.

Both of us ate peacefully after that.

A few minutes and Ami decided to break the silence.

"So, are you excited for later?" she asked, flashing a smile to me.

"What? Why am I going to be excited? I'm just going to have my phone back" I answered as I took a drink on my coffee.

"Well, because you'll meet up with Mr. Hot Dancer that you bumped with and switched phones finally" Ami answered as she flashed a smirk to me.

"What? Cut that bullshit Am, he's taken, he has a boyfriend okay? And my phone is the only  important thing right now" I answered, looking away at her.

"Sure, but you said that he seems familiar to you and now you're going to meet him, aren't you happy to know if he is someone you know or actually important to you?" Ami said while looking at me, straight to my eyes seriously.

What if?

— - — - —

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

D-1

Acckkkk, I'm so excited for tomorrow!!!

Let's do our best besties, fighting❣️

©Andy_ards