CHAPTER 13

Chapter Thirteen

I took my phone out and decided to take pictures of the restaurant when I remembered something.

It's actually not......my phone

Well then, I just decide not to take a picture and just went to the table where Ami is waiting for me since I'm hungry.

As soon as I sat down, our food was served and we ate at peace.

Ami decided to broke the silence.

"So how's the restaurant?" she asked.

"It's so wonderful cou'z, it brings back our memories when we're just baby MOAs and the time where we are always fangirling on the boys" I answered as we both remembered the moments and laughed at ourselves.

"Oh by the way Moya, you said earlier that you switched your phone with the man that you bumped earlier right?" Ami asked.

"Yeah..." I answered her.

"So did you try calling your phone to know if that man really has your phone or tried to open that phone if you can find some infornation about him?" she asked me, still eating her food.

"Oh my gosh, ummm I well, I didn't...." I answered her, I really didn't think of that.

"I knew it, you dumbich" she said as she sips through the straw of her iced tea.

The glass of the Iced tea is kinda cute though because there is a Beomgyu inspired design on it since Beomgyu is her bias.

I slightly giggled because of it in front of Ami.

"Hey! What are you still doing? Try to call your phone or open that damn phone" she said as she points towards the man's phone.

I suddenly remember something.

"Oh my, earlier I thought that it was my phone so I was going to take a picture of the restaurant using this but I realized that it isn't mine" I said to Ami as I lift up the phone and chuckled at my own self.

"Oh my god, it is not easy to have a cousin this dumb" she muttered to herself so I kinda not hear it clearly but I don't mind.

I opened the phone as Ami said earlier but it has a pass code.

"Hey cou'z, I don't know the password" I said to her as I gave her the phone.

"Of course you wouldn't know it you idiot, so we can't open this phone nor we can't see the message earlier then" she said.

"Nope, we can still see the message if you click that arrow down right there" I said as I click that one but Ami just looked at me confusingly.

"Bitch you can't because it's locked" Ami said.

"Yes, you can and you'll just click it here" I said as I tried to click it.

"No, you can't okay?" she said as she gave the phone back to me.

"What? No you—" I was cut off.

"Just use my phone and dial your number, then if someone answered, you say or ask that person how can you get your phone back and about that man's phone, just say something about those" she explained to me and gave me her phone.

"Okayyyy...." I answered as I started dialing my phone number.

A few rings and someone picked up.

[Hello? Who's this?] the person on the other line asked and I got goosebumps because of the person's voice.

"Umm, Hi can—" I was cut off again but by a loud music here at the restaurant.

Let's play forever I just wanna be your dog!
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF! ~

The music bang as my phone call ended.

— - — - —

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

OMFG, YEONJUN TWETED😭😱

Aacckkkk, oh my gawsh, my heart😍😍😍

©Andy_ards