CHAPTER 33

Chapter Thirty-three

My brows raised because of the article.

"Really? Are you fvcking kidding me right now?" I exclaimed as I read the article's headline.

'A gay found in the City of Seoul'

Click here to read the article

I immediately clicked the article to read what's on it.

It was about the fuss happened earlier near the cafe, with Yeonjun.

Wow, so they're pertaining that the 'gay found in the City of Seoul' is Yeonjun? Really? Isn't this too much? Couldn't they think about another appropriate and much better headline for this fvcking article?

Who the hell made this?!

I sighed in disbelief as I slammed my back through the chair out of frustration.

"This is Bullsh*t" I cursed out loud and went back on reading the article.

In the article, there are some pictures of Yeonjun being harassed and  there is also a short video.

So someone was in there taking pictures for this or maybe they got this from the people at the fuss earlier.

I'm so pissed right now, arrrgghhhh!!!

I scrolled down and started to read the motherfvcking article.

¬
'A gay or most likely known as Choi Yeonjun of the famous KPOP boy group Tomorrow X Together who disbanded 5 years ago was in Songpa-dong, Songpa-gu, City of Seoul earlier. Yeonjun is alone and no one accompanied him, we don't know why did Choi Yeonjun went in there but he was the cause of the fuss near Seoullism café. This fuss disturb the people who are peacefully having their time drinking and staying at the cafés and shops doing their own businesses. People who hated the boy or most likely their group, attacked and said harsh words towards the boy on the the street'
¬

Another pictures was posted in the article and I almost fell down on my chair.

"O-Oh my fvcking God" I exclaimed and sat in the chair correctly as I covered my mouth because of shock.

"Holy, is this really me?! Amen!" I exclaimed again and screamed dramatically.

This is bad oh my, what if something bad happen because of this? What if those homopohobic persons attack me? Or maybe sasaengs? What if the media will follow me everywhere and watch me out here on our house? What if they also drag Ami to this mess? No no no....

I'm over thinking right now, I'm being over reacting again.

Just calm down bitch, nothing bad will happen, just be positive and think of another things that could distract you.

I decided to continue reading the article, it's about me right now. I didn't notice that someone took a pic of me doing this.

Oh! I think it was the girl at the back! I saw her with a camera and a phone, she is also covering her face and maybe she was a photographer or a reporter.

'During the fuss about Choi Yeonjun, many people came to watch what is happening but a girl caught all of their attentions after what she did to Choi Yeonjun. It was shocking for all, some of them was stunned and froze on their spot. The lady helped Choi Yeonjun and she protected him towards those people who we're harming the said man. Many people were also harming her because of what she did but she doesn't care at all and decided to fight back, she also said some things that made other people especially the fans who turned their back at the boy group'

Here is a video of what happened, click to watch

I played the video and it contains the words that I said earlier, someone was filming me in the side and it is also clear that Yeonjun was also there.

My heart aches because of this, I was going to continue reading but I heard Ami shouting my name.

"MOLLIE YAZTERIELLE!!!" I heard Ami screamed at the top of her lungs.

"What?!" I answered.

"FVCKING COME HERE!!! RIGHT FVCKING NOW!!!" she shouted so loud again

"WHY??!!!" I shouted again, getting irritated.

"JUST COME HERE AT THE FVCKING LIVING ROOM!!! FASTER MOTHERFVCKER!!!" she said and I annoyingly left my seat to go outside.

"What-" I asked when I reached the living room but got cut off because of something I'm not expecting to see.

IT WAS ME ON THE FVCKING NEWS!!! ON NATIONAL TV!!!

— - — - —

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

Yeyyy it's my third updatee😁😁😁

Happy reading besties! I'll do my really best to make it up to you and to make the book much better.

Thank you so much😘💕💕

©Andy_ards