CHAPTER 37

Chapter Thirty-seven

It was almost dark when I finished cleaning the house but Ami is still not home.

I'm kinda worried now about her, it's not safe for her to go home alone with those groceries.

What is taking her so long? Where the hell is she?

I just decided to take a bath since I feel so sticky after cleaning the house.

When I finished taking a bath, I saw that someone popped on the man's phone which is on my study table.

I picked it up and saw that I got 5 missed calls and there's a message.

"How can I open this?" I was thinking of a way to open it since it has a password and maybe it's an emergency but the telephone suddenly rang.

I immediately went to answer the telephone, I'm kinda shocked because we're not using this often since we already have a hand phone.

"Hello? Gonzales Residence, Mollie speaking" I answered.

[Hello? Is this the Gonzales residence?] the person on the other line asked, I just said it right? Is this dumb or deaf?

"Yes, may I ask who is this?" I said.

[This is the Seoul National University Hospital, are you Miss Amizah Maureen Gonzales' family?] the person answered that made me frozen on my spot, eyes wide.

"W-What? Yes, I'm h-her cousin" I answered while trembling in fear, what happened to Ami?

[Well, the patient was sent here in the hospital earlier at 3:57 in the afternoon due to a car accident] what the person said next made me cover my mouth.

"W-What are y-you talking about?! My cousin didn't brought a car with her, that's impossible!" I exclaimed, I don't know what to do and I'm really panicking right now.

[Ma'am please calm down, the patient was hit by a car and she is not in a critical condition, the driver is also in the police station, we would like you to come here so we can talk about what happened and for the patient] the person exclaimed while trying to calm me down.

"O-Okay, I'll go t-there right now" I answered while still trembling and ended the call.

I immediately went to my room and changed my clothes as I grab my car keys and drove my way to the hospital.

Good thing that it's not traffic at this time so I arrived in the hospital in a short time.

I almost jumped out of my car because of worry for Ami after I parked the car.

When I reached the nurses station, I worriedly asked them about Ami but good thing a doctor came to me.

"Are you Amizah Maureen Gonzales' cousin? Ms. Mollie Yazterielle Gonzales?" the doctor asked.

"Yes Doc, how's my cousin? Where is she?" I answered and asked the doctor on how's the condition of my cousin.

"The patient will be transfered now to a private room and it's less serious or she isn't in a critical condition, the patient got an arm fracture and a minor head injury because she was hit by a car, good thing that the impact is not that strong and she was delivered to the hospital immediately. The driver of the car is now in the police station and the police will be the one to interrogate the driver, you and the patient which is your cousin" the doctor explained, I'm not that dumb not to understand what the doctor said.

"Oh my, Thank God. Well, c-can I now visit m-my cousin?" I wanna cry right now and blame myself what happened but it's not the right time, Ami needs me for now.

"Yes, of course. The patient is in bed 4 next to her, you can just ask the nurses if something happened" the doctor answered and pointed where Ami is.

"Thank you so much, doctor" I thanked him as I bow to him and went to Ami.

— - — - —

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

Yey and update hehe😅

I'm sorry if some of my chosen words are wrong especially on the hospital part because I don't know those things and I only got it from the kdrama. Watched and of course Google😂

Happy reading besties and thank you💕

©Andy_ards