CHAPTER 30

Chapter Thirty

"It's nice to see you again Jun" I said as tears are falling but I still managed to smile.

When Yeonjun's figure was nowhere to be found as  he walk farther than me, I just decided to go home.

I walked lazily towards the bus stop, I felt happy right now since I saw Yeonjun and somehow, I protected them and say what I wanted to say towards those homophobic persons.

As I arrived at the bust stop, I sat beside a person to wait also for the bus.

I'm not in my right mind right now, I'm feeling numb.

I looked at the handkerchief that Yeonjun lend me earlier.

The handkerchief has the same color as my shirt, it is a mint green handkerchief with a words written at the bottom.

It's says 'TOMORROW X TOGETHER YEONJUN CHOI' and below it says 'Let's be together tomorrow as well'

Those words has a special place in my heart, TXT used to say it always.

Maybe this handkerchief is officially for TXT? Maybe this was gave by the company as one of their personal things to be use. 

This is so precious, I will really take care and treasure this handkerchief a lot.

After a few moments, the bus arrived so people are getting ready to get in.

I folded the handkerchief and gently slipped it inside my bag.

As I also get in the bus, I decided to sat at a seat for one person only on the left side.

Waiting for the bus to arrive at my stop, I just rest my head on the window while mesmerising the view and the building.

The bus stopped at the next stop after Songpa-gu and many are waiting to get in the bus.

I saw an old woman holding many stuffs so I decided to stood up and gave her my seat.

"Ahjumma, you can sit on my space, let me help you with that" I said as I help her carry her things and helped her to walk towards my sit.

"Aigoo, Thank you so much dear but where would you sit now? All the seats are full" she said.

"Don't worry Ahjumma, I'll just stand here since my stop is near" I answered here with a smile so she just nodded and thanked me again.

I stood at the space near the seat which I gave to the old lady and just hold on to the grab handle.

A few minutes later and I'm almost at our place so I clicked the button to make the bus stop.

When the bus stopped, I immediately got of the bus and started walking towards our house.

I'm walking home but I felt a drops of water on my skin.

I lift up my hand and looked up the sky, it's actually raining and the breeze is getting colder.

Feeling the raindrops on my head, I ran towards our house as the rain is getting heavier.

When I arrived at the gate, I saw Ami getting the laundry .

"Oh you're already here! Come and help me get the laundry" Ami said as she pulled out the clothes hanging.

She doesn't want to get the clothes wet again so she is panicking right now.

While helping her, I can't stop myself from laughing because she dropped her white cloth on the ground.

"OMG! OMG! NO! NO! NO!" Ami shouted as she is fake crying and getting the dirt off her cloth.

The dirt won't get off so she just decided to wash it again later.

We both finished getting the laundry, so we went inside since the rain is getting heavier and it's really cold outside.

I said to Ami that I'll just change my clothes to my room and she just nodded.

I just changed into a blue shirt and black shorts. After I changed, I immediately went outside to share some tea to Ami.

"So, spill the tea Mollie" she said as she sat in front of me.

"Okay so-" I was going to say what happened but she suddenly stood up and said something.

"Wait, before you spill the tea, having a cup of coffee while gossiping is very nice right? So let me just make some" she said as she walked towards the kitchen.

"Oh man, Holy bitch" I exclaimed as I remember something.

"Why? What happened?" Ami asked curiously while making the coffee.

"I actually ordered latte earlier at the café and I left it since I came to the fuss near the café, omg" I explained as I remember buying the coffee.

"Oh man, that's really a Holy bitch" Ami answered as she looked at me in disbelief.

— - — - —

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

Hellowwrr besties, how are you?

Hope you're okay in there besties, I'm sorry if I just updated today since I was busy in school and I literally have a writer's block.

I wrote the thing about the laundry since it just happened to me and my Sister earlier omg, my poor cloth😭😭😭

Well, happy reading and I hope my story is doing good yeahh🤗💕

©Andy_ards