CHAPTER 14

Chapter Fourteen

[Hello? Who's this?] the person on the other line ask and I got goosebumps because of the person's voice.

"Umm, Hi can—" I was cut off again but by a loud music here at the restaurant.

Let's play forever I just wanna be your dog!
WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF! ~

The music banged as the phone call ended.

That's was a bad timing.

"Good Evening MOAs, we are very sorry for the sudden interruption, our sound director accidentally uncontrolled the equalizer so the music will be a bit of a mess at the moment, we will do our best to make it back to normal, please continue eating and enjoy your food, Thank you" the voice suddenly came out of nowhere and spoke about the music interruption earlier of Cat & Dog.

"Holy, the phone call end" I said towards Ami.

"Oh, then you can call again later  or you can just send message" she said as she continues to eat.

I also finish my food so we can go home and I need to rest so I can think of a way to get my phone back.

A few moments later and both of us already finished our dinner so we decided to took pictures at the restaurant.

Some of the staffs also greeted me a happy birthday and other MOAs too because Ami ordered a cake and her voice is so loud as fvck so it became obvious.

After we took some photos, we bid our goodbye to them and thanked them for building this restaurant as a remembrance of Tomorrow X Together.

"Wow, they literally gave me a present" I said and showed it to Ami.

She just laughed at me, the stuff toy is cute though, really.

We are now walking towards the parking lot since we're now going home.

"Yeah, that one is cute" she answered as she points towards the Yeonjun inspired plushie.

The owner of the restaurant who is obviously a fan gave me this present and also, everyone who came to their restaurant can have a free two random photocards but she gave me five since it's my birthday and I got all the members.

I'm so happy right now, as in really happy.

Well, I got a Yeonjun inspired plushie since I'm a moawajunnie hehehe.

I will never forget this day since this is one of the most special birthdays I've celebrated.

I was also kinda shocked because other MOAs knew us, they said that it's because they are one of the MOAs who is actually a student on Hanlim that has used the building that and other also knew us because they saw us or something.

As soon as we entered the car, Ami started the engine because she presented that she would drive the car.

"Oh! I almost forgot, we need to replace the medicine at home that you've used last week since you have a fever and it's good to have an extra for emergency purposes" Ami said.

"Oh yeah right, so we need to go to the pharmacy first before going home" I answered.

Ami just nodded and drove to the nearest pharmacy to buy some medicines.

— - — - —

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

Oh my goshhh, Hyuka also tweeted!!!

NOOOOO, I'M DEAD RN!!!!!!

He is literally my bias wrecker along with Taehyunnie😭 I actually once said that if Kai goes blonde, I'll say goodbye to Yeonjun but Yeonjun is still fighting Oh my, I can't let him go.

Maybe I'll just go Ot5 or maybe both of them is my bias jsbdjshdiwhdiswdb.

And, Kai got braces??! Again? Or maybe it's just fake??!!

Is that for the cb or he really did it for his personal desicion or something?

Well, omfg why is he so handsome and hottt??😱🔥

His face looks so perfect for me, I'mma cry, our baby Ningning is now a grown up.

⚰️⚰️⚰️

©Andy_ards