CHAPTER 42

Chapter Forty-two

It was exactly six in the morning when I woke up.

Ami was still peacefully sleeping, I carefully left the room without making a noise so I can't disturb her sleep.

She needs to rest very well so that she can recover fast.

I went to a vending machine and bought some coffee to drink.

Well, I went to the comfort room before that so I can wash my face. Maybe I looked like a mess when I woke up or maybe I'm drooling so I need to wash up first.

After drinking some coffee, I decided to stroll around the hospital since I know Ami is still sleeping.

As I walk, nurses and doctors are greeting me good morning and even patient so I also greeted them back.

My feet brought me to the colorful garden of the hospital.

Some of the patients and their assigned personal nurses are having their morning routines or exercises.

I smiled as I watch them, dancing, playing, eating, and chatting with each other.

They all looked so cute.

After a few moments of mesmerizing the view or reading, I went back to Ami's room.

When I came back, I saw her sitting on her hospital bed but still half awake.

"Where did you come from?" she asked while yawning.

"I was just strolling outside and drank some coffee" I answered.

"Oh, that's great" Ami said.

"Yeah, are you hungry or do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Hmm, I want to eat rice. I think I haven't eat dinner last night" Ami answered.

"What?! Oh my, I should buy you-" I was saying something but a loud thud cut me off.

"Good Morning Bitches!" the loud thud was caused by Ami and there she is standing at the door with plastic bags on her hands.

"What the hell, Bonnie'bitch? You're in the hospital and it's early in the morning, you're waking up other patients with your voice!" I scold Bonnie.

"It's okay, it's okay hihi. Here, oh my gosh I bought some food because I know your both hungry and I talked to mom about coming here in the hospital to take care Ami or should I say to help you take care of her and when she get discharged, I would visit you to your house or stay there sometimes so I can be with you hihi! So fun right?! Omg we can bonding with each other and then I can take care of you, what a nice idea! Well, I brought these, look I have fruits and mom cooked this for you. I also cooked these so I hope you would like it and-" Bonnie said like a rich girl from The States with an accent that visited here is talking non-stop so I decided to stop her.

"Bon, Hey Bonnie, bitch oh my fvcking gosh, easy!" I said while trying to stop her from talking.

"Oh, yeah?" she asked.

"Can you please sit here? And thank you for the food" I said and helped her carry what she bought.

"Oh, sure. You guys should eat you know hihi" She said while laughing with no eyes, what I mean is when she smiles, her eyes are disappering because it's so small and since she's Korean.

"Wow! Thanks bitch, I'm so hungry" Ami said while rubbing her belly, acting like a hungry woman.

"Here, eat this" I said and handed her the food that Bonnie brought.

I also ate some since I'm kinda hungry, I only got some coffee earlier so my stomach is empty.

While we're eating, Ami and Bonnie are talking and I was just watching them since I'm focusing on eating.

After we ate our foods, I cleaned our left overs and exactly when I'm done, the doctor came to check on Ami.

"Good Morning" the doctor greeted.

We greeted him back and he said that Ami needs to be checked if she's okay especially her fracture so she can be discharged today.

I talked to Bonnie, saying that I need to go to the comfort room and ask her to be with Ami for a while.

Bonnie just nodded and I excused myself to go to the bathroom.

After I used the comfort room, I immediately came back to Ami's room.

The doctor is already gone when I came back and I just sa Ami and Bonnie talking to each other.

"So, what did the doctor said?" I asked.

"Well, Ami can't go home now because of her minor head injury and the arm fracture. She really needs to be on a good condition before we left the hospital so she'll be staying here for 6 to 12 weeks or more likely 3 months as the doctor explained so she'll be fully healed. The doctor also said that if we go home now, it'll be hard for Ami because she might got to an accident again at home and she can experience headache so it's better to be here in the hospital" Bonnie explained.

"Oh, I understand" I answered, those words just came out from my mouth.

"So what will happen to me? I'll stay here in the hospital for three months? No work? Should I file a leave again? What if I get fired?" Ami suddenly asked and you can see on her eyes that she's worried.

"It's okay Am, I'm sure they'll understand and don't worry to much" Bonnie said to assure her.

"Are you sure? Thanks guys" She said and we just nodded.

"I'll talk to Auntie about this so she'll be informed and not to worry about you okay?" I added.

I need to talk to Auntie so she can help us about Ami's situation.

I really want to blame this to myself and to that sasaeng but what's the use? Things already happened and I should just focus on solving my problems rather that adding another problem.

Thinking of what Ami said, I should go home for now to pack our clothes and other things that we need for staying here in the hospital.

"Hey Bon, I need to go home first so that I can get the things we need for staying here in the hospital. Is it okay for you to be alone in here for a while and take care of Ami?" I asked Bonnie after thinking of some things.

"Yes, of course bitch, we're friends or should I say a family so who am I to say no? I also don't want to leave you guys alone here so it's fine, you can go now" Bonnie said and smiled at me, it's rare to see Bonnie in a serious manner.

"Really? Thank you so much, Bonnie bitch" I said and hugged her.

After asking Bonnie a favor, I talked to Ami and said that I need to go home.

She nodded at me and reminded me some things before letting me go.

I immediately went to the parking lot and drove my car home so I can come back here before lunch.

— - — - —

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

Ahhhh omg a few more chapters left and we're all done yey!

I really researched about these hospital things and scenarios so that I would know what to write and if I'm writing it correctly😅

I'm really sorry for all the errors, I hope I can improve these soon and I'll be glad if you help me by simply commenting😊💕

AND THE TXT'S COMEBACK IS TOMORROW OMFG!!!!!!!!!

Are y'all excited?! Of course we are so let's do our best to support our boys so that they can have a very nice vacation and relaxation after.

Enjoy reading!

©Andy_ards