CHAPTER 22

Chapter Twenty-two

"Hey Moya, why? What happened?" Ami asked me confusingly when she saw my face.

"Oh my gosh! I forgot about the phone!" I exclaimed as she just face palmed at me.

"What?! I thought you already called him earlier at the restaurant?" Ami asked.

"Yeah but it was cut off because of the music interruption" I answered, looking at her.

"Well, you should check out the phone now if you can find some info and call him" she said and continued to play with her own phone, still eating.

I immediately opened the phone and saw that it has a password.

"Uhh, I forgot, it has a password" I said as I put the show her the phome.

"Well, that's indeed a problem" she said and nod her head repeatedly, trying to think of something.

"Hey cou'z, please lend me your phone" I said.

"Oh yeahh sureee, here" she answerd as she gave me her phone and went to the bathroom.

I dialed my number and wait for someone to pick it up.

The first one is just ringing and no one is answering, so I called again but it was declined, then you know me, not giving up easily, I called again and no one literally pick it up.

The call was declined so I just decided to send a voice mail.

"Umm, Hello sir or ma'am? Uhh, are you the one who I bumped earlier at Hanlim High School or not? Umm, can we please meet up or something so I can have my phone back and you can have your phone back too? Thanks" I said as I send the voice mail.

I waited for a response but I didn't receive one.

"So? How was it?" Ami asked as she came back from the bathroom.

"He declined the call so I sent him a voice mail" I explained to her.

"Oh, so he didn't answer? You could have just text him or something" she said to me.

"Yeah it's okay, I already sent him a voicemail, I'm too lazy to type" I said to Ami as I continued to eat my food.

I'm eating my food while looking at the phone beside me, waiting for a response.

We both waited for a few minutes if he is going to respond or not.

Ami decided to take a bath first while waiting for his respond and after her, I also just decided took a bath too.

As soon as I came back in the dining area, I saw Ami freaking out.

"OMG, Oh my gosh! Moya, Moya come here faster! Faster! " she yelled at me so I came to her.

"Look! He responded to your voicemail!" She exclaimed and showed me her phone.

"I'm sorry I can't answer your calls earlier, let's just meet at Seoullism Café in Songpa-dong, Songpa-gu, please  just message me when you're free, thank you" I read the text message out loud as Ami and I looked at each other.

— - — - —

Thank You for Reading! ❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

The title tracks are so😍😍😍

Well, MOARMY's!! WE won once again wohoo!!!

Let's support BTS and TXT betstiez❤️

I'm so excited~

©Andy_ards