CHAPTER 44

Chapter Forty-four

The next day, I woke up early in the morning to buy some food for us to eat.

Ami and Bonnie are still sleeping when I woke up so I just wrote a letter saying that I'll be out for a while to buy some food and placed it on the table so they won't be worried if they didn't saw me after waking up.

I bought a coffee first before I went to the nearest supermarket to have some grocery.

After paying at the counter, I went back to my car and drove my way back to the hospital.

At exactly eight in the morning when I arrived at Ami's room, I saw the both are already awake.

"Hey, you're back" Ami greeted as soon as she saw me entering the room.

"Yeah, I just bought these for breakfast and I left some of the groceries in the car since I'm going home later so I just decided to cook lunch at home and drop by here before I meet up with him" I explained.

"Oh okay" Ami answered.

We ate our breakfast peacefully and the doctor went to check on Ami.

The doctor said that Ami can remove her cast in a few weeks since it's getting better and she'll also be discharged when everything's fine.

After the session, I told them that I should go now so I can be back early.

"See ya later bitch" Bonnie said.

"Don't be a reckless driver Moya, we'll just see each other later" Ami added.

"Yeah, I will and Bonnie bitch, take care of that Ami girl okay? Bye" I said and Bonnie saluted at me as I waved my hand and closed the door.

Good thing that it isn't traffic today so I arrived at our house in a short period of time.

I took a bath first before I cook our lunch since it's too early and the food will be cold if I served it earlier.

I chose to wear a blue blouse, tucked in my black skinny jeans.

When I finished changing, I immediately went to the kitchen to cook our lunch.

The ingredients are already ready since I placed them earlier in the table.

I cooked a soup especially for Ami, meat and fish. I also sliced some fruits, served as their dessert.

The food that I made are already cooked, I put them inside a paper bag so I can easily carry it later.

It's already 11:27 am when I looked at the wall clock.

I grabbed my car keys and my bag in the room and also carried the paper bag where the food is placed.

I drove my car to the hospital and after 30 minutes I arrived at the hospital.

When I reached Ami's room, I saw them watching television.

"I'm here" I said, catching both of Ami and Bonnie's attention.

"Hi, cous" Ami greeted.

"Omg food, gosh bitch I'm already hungry" Bonnie added.

We three ate our food peacefully and I finished first since I need to go to meet up with the man.

"You're already done?" Ami asked while still eating alongside with Bonnie.

"Yeah, I need to go now and I need to be early because there's a traffic at the intersection. I will also leave my car here" I answered.