CHAPTER 45

Chapter Forty-five

"What the hell?" I exclaimed as I realized who really is the person I've exchanged phone with.

"Oh my God" I heard Yeonjun said while still covering his mouth.

"Y-y-you, you are that boy who is dancing at Hanlim which I exchanged phone with?!" I asked, full of shockness and didn't realized that I slightly raised my voice.

"Well, uhh I, please let me explain first!" he said that made me jolt up and nod immediately.

"Sorry, so where do I start with this? Ah okay, so as you know, we both accidentally exchanged our phone's right?" Yeonjun asked.

"But the boy that you saw last time at Hanlim who was dancing wasn't me, it was Beomgyu. He said that he suddenly missed their old school so he decided to visit there since there's no class at that time and when you saw him dancing, supposedly he is going to apologise and stay there longer but he got a panic attack and did that" he continued explaining while I just listened.

"Oh, sorry about that" I apologized.

"It's fine, he just thought someone caught him because he just sneaked inside the school and you know, about those people harassing us, Beomgyu got traumatised" Yeonjun said.

"Omg, so that's why the guard said he didn't saw someone enter or exit the school, is perhaps Gyu didn't use the main gate?" I asked.

"Yeah, they used to have that way where they can go out if they wanted to ditch their classes or to avoid people when we have some schedules back then" He explained and you can see in his eyes how happy he is while he reminisce those moments.

"Gosh they really used to ditch their classes?" I exclaimed and Yeonjun nodded as we both laugh.

This feeling seems so unreal, can you imagine laughing with your idol this close?

"But how come that it's your phone and not his?" I asked.

"Well you see, those three, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Huening Kai pulled another prank on me which caused them to get my phone away when Beomgyu went to Hanlim, he was actually with the maknae but those two left him and when he arrived at home, there he said about the incident with our exchanged of phones" Yeonjun explained again.

"Oh, this is so cool, I didn't expect to meet my idols this way" I let out.

"Yeah, I also didn't expect nor imagine meeting a moa again after 5 years, a moa who'll actually defend us after we confirmed our sexuality, someone who doesn't think we're disgusting, someone that accepted us for who we are and someone who didn't forget us after a long time" Yeonjun said as he wiped his tears.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, please don't cry, omg" I literally panicked when I saw him crying and quickly handed him a tissue.

Yeonjun is really crying in front of me right now and I don't know what to do.

"It's been so long since a person or a fan indeed cared and loved us truthfully like this, I know that some people hated us because of being gay but I hope that they wouldn't harass us or hurt us. I really thought that they would accept us because they truly understand and love us but I was wrong, they are all homophobic and it made the members traumatized" Yeonjun continued and I only patted his back to comfort him.

"I really expect that our fans, MOAs will still love and accept us for being gay, I thought they would be there for us after we confirmed our sexuality and our relationships but it turns out that they think we're disgusting" He said which made him cry harder.