CHAPTER 26

Chapter Twenty-six

TXT really never disappoint us but it's sad that they already choose to disband after that thing.

Well for me, I accepted their decision since they already reached their dreams and goals in life, and they also wanted to live a normal life.

Not until that thing happened...

I just smiled and continued to get ready for later.

After blow drying my hair, I just decided not to tie my hair or put a clip on it.

Looking at the mirror, I looked okay now and my clothes really suits me well so I decided to went out of the bathroom.

I'm gonna wear my white sneakers so I went to my shoe rock to get it.

When I wore shoes, I want to wear socks because I can't stand wearing shoes without socks.

I'll just bring a small bag to bring some of my things.

"Am I ready to go?" I asked myself as I checked my things and my look.

It's all check so I think I'm ready to go now.

"Wait, what time is it?" I looked to my clock and saw the time.

"Oh my fvcking gosh, it's almost 12 and I haven't inform him that we'll meet up! OMG! OMG!" I exclaimed.

I immediately picked up my bag and ran outside of my room to go to Ami.

"Cou'z! Cou'z! Ami! Ami! Amizah Maureen!" I shouted as I look for her around the house.

"What? What? What?" she asked me repeatedly.

I finally found her outside, watering the plants at the front.

"Please lend me your phone! I forgot that I haven't inform him that we'll meet up today!" I said.

"What? I thought you already messaged him last night" she asked me.

"I'm about to message him last night but I forgot when I did something" I explained.

"Oh my god, my phone is charging pn my room, its on the table" Ami answered so I immediately went to her room.

I arrived at her room so I picked up her phone to message the boy.

Ami doesn't want to put a pass code on her phone so it's easy for me to use it.

I looked for my name on her contacts so I could message my phone and inform that man since he is the one who has my phone.

- - - - - - -

To: Cutie Moya-moya🌱❤️

Hey! Good morning!
Are you free today? I would
Like to ask you if we could meet
Up? I forgot to tell you last night
Since it's already late.
Sent 11: 27 am
Seen

Oh Hello! It's okay, I'm
Free today, so when should
We meet?

That's great! How about at
1 pm?
Sent 11:30 am
Seen

Yeah sure, so see you
Then?

Yes! Okay see ya!
Sent 11:31 am
Seen

- - - - - - -

Whew! Good thing he is free or else my outfit would be a waste.

I charged Ami's phone again and went to her after that.

"Hey Am!" I called her.

"So, how was it?" she asked.

"Well, he agreed that we'll meet up at 1 pm so I can eat lunch with you" I explained to Ami and she just nodded at me.

"Okay so you may cook now" Ami said as she continue to water the plants.

"What? Wait, oh okay" I said ans went inside to cook.

Ami and I usually eat at a restaurant so we aren't cooking always here at home.

I'll just cook tteokkboki or ramyeon since we both like it and we both really can't cook well.

I didn't change my clothes since I'm going later and I'm too lazy to change but I changed my shoes and wore some slippers first.

Well, let's cook now!

The smell of the food that I cooked is so good, I'm getting hungry.

"Oh, its already 12:05 pm" I talked to myself as I saw the time on the clock.

I turned off the stove and lift up the pot to put it on the dining table so we could eat our lunch.

"Cou'z, lunch is ready!" I called.

"Yes! Coming!" she answered back.

After a few moments, Ami and I are eating our lunch peacefully and deliciously.

"I'm so full, it's so yummy" Ami said while rubbing her hand around her belly.

"Yeah same, I'm such a good cook- what the fvck!" I was saying something but got cut off when I saw the time.

It's already 12: 40 pm and we'll meet up at 1 pm, shit I don't wanna be late.

"Hey, why? What happened" Ami asked me worriedly.

"It's almost 1 pm and I need to go" I explained to her as I prepared my bag.

"Oh my! You're gonna be late, faster Moya!" she shouted at me.

I'm checking it if my things are complete especially the phone.

"Okay, I'm ready to go! Oh wait, my coat!" I exclaimed as I went back to my room to get my coat.

When I came back, I saw Ami cleaning up and before I go I checked again myself in front of the mirror.

"Hey Am! I'm gonna get going, see ya later!" I informed her and she just hummed so I went outside to go to the bus stop.

I walked as fast as I could but suddenly I stopped, remember something.

"Shit, I haven't brush my teeth" I said as I smell my breath.

Well, it's fine though, it not bad nor stink so it's okay.

I arrived at the bust stop and good thing, there's a bus coming towards my stop.

After paying, I just decided to stand and not to sit since I'll get off on the next stop.

I held through the handle so I won't fall and just looked at the view outside the window as I wait to arrive at the next stop and at the café.

- - - - -

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

Hello besties! I'm sorry I haven't updated for days since I'm kinda busy in school.

This update is kinda long but I hope that you've enjoyed reading this chapter.

Did you already watch and stream the MV besties? If not, we'll you guys do it now, it's really wonderful.

Let's do our best for txt besties! Fighting!

©Andy_ards