CHAPTER 7

Chapter Seven

"Dang it" I cursed at myself as I thought of the man who bumped me earlier.

I'm thinking that our phone switched because we both dropped it earlier and he just picked up his phone without looking or even helping me to stand up because of panic.

The questions on my mind are just, who is that man? Why is he so scared? Where is my phone? and why does his wallpaper is Choi Soobin?

I just decided to go home after visiting the building but the man earlier and my phone are still stuck on my mind.

How the hell could I find that man?! I didn't even see his face or something...

I immediately went outside of the dance studio and I thought of asking Guard Yooshik if he ever saw that man.

"Good evening Engineer Mollie! How was your visit on the building? Is everything good? You've spent a few hours in there and it's almost dark" Guard Yooshik instantly greeted me as soon as he saw me at the gate of the school walking towards him.

"Good evening Guard Yooshik, actually the building is still in good condition and some things changed in here but it's still beautiful" I greeted him back and answered some of his questions.

"That's good to hear Engineer Mollie, are you on your way home now?" he asked.

"Umm yeah, it's getting dark and I need to do something important, by the way, Guard Yooshik, did you see a man leaving the school earlier, wearing a black hoodie and a mask?" I explained and asked something about the man.

"Oh, I didn't see someone except you who visited the school today, is there someone whom you saw?" Guard Yooshik said.

"Oh well, I saw a man dancing at the dance studio earlier so I watched him but when he noticed me, he immediately stopped dancing and ran immediately to go outside the studio so we bumped with each other, caused to drop both of our phones and when I was going to call Ami, I realized that it's not my phone and maybe we switched" I explained to him.

"Oh, I'm sorry Engineer but I really didn't saw a person going in and out of the school, maybe I could help you by checking the CCTV footage" Guard Yooshik answered.

"Thank you so much sir, can you please do that for me? You can just call me if you already found some info, you still have my phone number right?" I said.

"Yes of course, no problem with that Engineer" he assured me.

"Well then, thank you so much sir, I'll get going now because Ami is still waiting for me, see you again, goodbye" I thanked him and bid my goodbye.

"No worries Engineer Mollie, I will just call you if I get some info, take care and goodbye, also please send my regards to Architect Amizah" he said as he wave his hand on me.

"Sure Sir, so I'll get going now" I answered and waved my hand at him too as I walked out of the school.

Guard Yooshik said that he didn't saw a man or a person except for me who went to the school this day.

Then How did that man went inside and outside of the school?

— - — - —

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

THE CHAOS CHAPTER: FREEZE IS COMING, GET READY MOAs, THIS IS GONNA BE BIG!!!

©Andy_ards