CHAPTER 12

Chapter Twelve

"Oh yeah yeah, let's go now inside because I'm hungry" she said as she pulled me inside the restaurant.

As soon as we walked inside the restaurant, I was shocked with the music and it actually fits since it's my day.

Oh oh oh oh~
Gidarin your birthday, Seolleneun your birthday~
Oh oh oh oh~
Tell me what's your wish, yeah, Tell me what's your wish, yeah~

'I know that I've said this many times by now but again, my wish for my birthday is to see you guys once again' I said to myself as I continued to listen to this wonderful music.

Ami and I walked inside and we started to look for some seats where we can eat later.

I was so fascinated with the view.

"Wow..." I didn't noticed that I said it out loud.

Everyday after work, I'm thinking of staying here to do my unfinished works, to meet up with my friends or to relax.

This resto is literally relaxing, especially the view and designs.

If you miss Tomorrow x Together, then you can actually visit here and have time to reminisce your memories with them.

"Well then, surprise Moya, Happy Birthday cou'z" Ami said as she greeted me a happy birthday.

I thanked her and said that I'm just going to look around the restaurant and she just nodded at me.

No worries for the orders and bills, Ami will surely pay for it and she already know what am I going to eat, she's rich hihihi.

As I walk around the restaurant, I saw photos of the members on different events and times, and it is also arranged and labeled.

It started on their pre-debut photos until their pictures when they decided to disband, five years ago.

This is kinda sad, but somewhat happy too.

I didn't notice that I become teary but I'm stopping myself from crying because I said to myself that I should smile since it's my birthday today but I literally cried many times during this day.

If I say I didn't, well I'm a terrible liar.

Their albums are also in here, it is displayed beside the special table where the MOA bong is.

The arrangement is so cute when you look at it, I wanna squish them but I can't hehe.

I suddenly remembered how MOAs wave their light sticks everytime TXT held their concerts.

We made an ocean, an ocean full of wonderful people, the people who made the ocean wave different colors.

They're not just fans and idols, they are family. Well, maybe not by blood but it's by heart.

I'm not denying it but we can't avoid fighting, especially fanwars between other fandoms or even on your own fandom but kindness and forgiveness will always be on top of it.

Let's forget about those first and let us appreciate the view and the refreshing and relaxing feeling of the restaurant.

Good thing an idea popped on my mind, well I'm sorry if I just realized it now because I'm so dumb sometimes, yeah sometimes.

I took my phone out and decided to take pictures of the restaurant when I remembered something.

It's actually not.......my phone

— - — - —

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

I'mma cryyy😭😭😭 I have so many bunch of works to do.

The deadline is coming and they're computing our grades so I'm kinda nervous right noww😱.

Well, I should finish this all so I can be free and ready for the comeback, I want to be stressfree!!!

Bye-

©Andy_ards