CHAPTER 15

Chapter Fifteen

Ami just nodded at me and drove the car to the nearest pharmacy to buy some medicines.

A few blocks away and we arrived at our destination.

She parked the car at the parking space near the pharmacy.

Ami went out of the car first so I just followed her. The guard greeted us as soon as we entered the pharmacy.

My cou'z, Ami bought the medicine while I'm just sitting here waiting for her.

Well, if I'm just going to sit right here, why did I follow her here? I could've wait in the car.

I suddenly craved for Ice cream since I saw someone eating at the table of 7/eleven beside this pharmacy.

Why didn't we eat some ice cream earlier? They obviously have mint chocolate since Yeonjun love it and Kai too and of course they also have other flavors.

I stood up and walk towards Ami.

When I arrived in front of her, I poked Ami and said that I'm gonna buy some ice cream on the next block and she said okay, she also said that she wants the some too because we didn't have some ice cream earlier in the restaurant, well we regret it.

After she agreed, I immediately walk out of the pharmacy and went on the other block.

The guard of the pharmacy opened the door for me since I'm going outside, such a gentledog, joke that's actually their work hehehe.

I'm jumping up and down while walking towards the store.

As soon as I entered 7/eleven, I excitedly went to the ice cream machine.

There are two flavors of ice cream in here, should I mix it? Can I? Would it taste good? Or should I just buy a packed ice cream or an ice cream stick?

I also saw Slurpee and doughnuts but I stopped myself from also buying those, ice cream is enough hehe.

Oh, I should've asked Ami if she wants slurpee instead of ice cream because she loves slurpee.

"Err, she said that she want ice cream so I should buy her ice cream and not slurpee" I talked to myself.

I just decided to bought ice cream since she said that she want ice cream, I'll just buy her slurpee next time.

After I got two ice creams, I went to the cashier to pay.

"That would be  ₩693.33 ma'am" the cahier said so I gave her a ₩700.

"Here's your change ma'am, enjoy eating and thank you for coming, have a good night!" she said joyfully.

"Thankie, you too!" I answered and decided to go back at the pharmacy where Ami is.

The ice cream didn't melt easier because it's kind of cold out here and ice creams here are so cool.

I was near the door to go out but someone bumped me and the ice cream almost fell off.

"Omo! I'm sorry!" I shouted.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry"  the person said as he bow to me and entered the store.

His voice seems familiar and the shape of his body and face.

"Ningning?" I suddenly muttered at myself.