CHAPTER 9

Chapter Nine

Another questions are on my mind right now, it's what, who, why, how and I don't know what to do!

Well, that man already has a boyfriend? How sad, I'm single though and I think, that man looks handsome.

Maybe he's afraid to show his face because he looks like some prince charming on dramas or maybe he is my soulmate that been hiding and just waiting for the right time to come to me, OMFG.

jOkE! SEriOuS MODE ON!

Okay, so the caller is that man's boyfriend? But why do the caller sounds like a man?

I am not a homophobic person, to be honest. I was just shocked about that, I accept gays and I like gays because they are not bad people and I also accept them on who they are or what they are.

Like, we are all God's creation right? It's just a fact that we are living in a judgmental society.

After the phone call end, I continued to walk towards my car at the park.

There I saw my cousin, Ami with a worried look and I swear, she'll literally nag at me.

"Hey you, motherfvcking Mollie Yazterielle! Where the fvck have you been huh?! I'm so fvcking worried about you!" She shouted as soon as she saw me walking towards her, she loves to fvck, no I mean, she uses the fvck word often.

"Hey cou'z easy" I said to calm her down.

"Easy?! You bitch, I am calling you for how many times for God's sake! And why aren't you even answering my calls nor texts, oh my holy fvck" Ami said as she massaged her forehead to calm herself.

"I went to Hanlim cou'z, and I lost my phone" I explained.

"Oh, wait you what?! Oh my God Moya!" she said as she let out a sigh in disbelief.

"You know what happened earlier about the radio incident and I parked my car here at the park then saw the school so I think that I should visit somehow" I explained again "Then when I was inside the building, I decided to go to the second floor and saw the dance studio as I heard some music in the hallway" I continued.

"Then?" she asked, looking at me while her eyebrows are raising.

"When I entered the dance studio, I saw a person dancing then when he noticed me, he immediately stops dancing and ran towards the door to go out but he accidentally bumped me so we both landed on the floor and dropped our phones, and because of panic, he literally just picked up a phone and didn't even look at it if that was his phone and ran away after saying sorry to me, he also didn't help me to stand up" I explained it to her with a lot of details.

"A man dancing?" she asked.

"Yeah, but he is really good at dancing and he's kinda hot" I said and smiled at her while thinking of what happened earlier.

"You dumbich" she smacked me at the back of my head.

"Ow! Hey! But wait, when I realized that it isn't my phone-" she cut me off.

"Wait what? How did you realize that it isn't your phone?" Ami asked.

"I just realized it when I was about to calling you and of course because it's a different model, also it has a different phone case and bitch the wallpaper!" I exclaimed.

"What? What? What about the wallpaper?" she asked curiously.

"It's Soobin's picture cou'z!!" I literally shouted at her.

"What?! Oh my gosh, maybe-"

She stopped talking when we both heard a noise somewhere.

— - — - —

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

CLOWNS how are ya'll? Well I'm afraid to sleep😭🤡

©Andy_ards