CHAPTER 31

Chapter Thirty-one

"Oh man, that's really a Holy bitch" Ami answered as she looked at me in disbelief.

"But the latte isn't important, the important one is about what happened earlier" I said as I looked down and remembered what happened earlier at the fuss about Yeonjun.

"Okay, so you can spill the tea now" Ami answered as she put a cup of coffee in front of me.

"Well, I met Yeonjun earlier" I said to her, straight to the point.

I looked at Ami after I said it and she was simply siping on the cup of her coffee.

"Oh wow yeah that's great- wait wait wait, YOU WHAT?!" she was calm at first, not until she realized what I said and she accidentally spilled a little bit of her coffee.

"Yeah, but how we met isn't that great" I explained as I looked at her and let out a sigh.

"What? Meeting the 4th Gen It Boy Choi Yeonjun isn't great for you?!" Ami exclaimed while holding her cup of coffee dramatically.

"Nooo, It's not like that, it's just that I met him in an unexpected way" I said.

"Really? So how did you both met?" Ami asked as she put her cup at the table, ready to listen.

I explained to Ami what happened earlier while sipping my coffee.

After I said all thing that happened earlier, here she is, wiping her tears using a tissue dramatically, again.

"Oh my god, our poor Yeonjunnie huhuhu" she said as she wiped her tears again and sipped through her coffee.

She is kinda like a drama queen, I really can't stand her sometimes.

"Stop crying Am, you look stupid" I said and she rolled eyes at me. Gosh, I wanna poke her eye.

I opened my bag and looked for Ami's phone.

"Oh, here is your phone by the way" I said as I handed her phone after I touched it inside my bag.

"Thanks, oh it's your handkerchief" Ami said and gave me back the handkerchief.

"Wait wait wait, who's handkerchief is that? I know that you're not fond of using that and you only have three pairs" Ami said as she curiously looked at the handkerchief.

"Umm well, Yeonjun gave it since I don't have one to wipe my face" I explained and Ami suddenly let out a loud squeek.

"Oh God, why are you so lucky?" Ami asked and she cried dramatically again, uhh this bish.

"Nope, I'm not lucky and I want to rest Am, I'll be on my room" I said as I stood up from my chair but Ami stopped me before I took a step.

"Wait Moya, someone messaged and I think it's the man" Ami said and handed me the phone.

I accepted the phone and opened the message.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
1 Unread message from Cutie Moya-moya🌱❤️𒊹︎︎︎

¬ Cutie Moya-moya🌱❤️

Hey! Sorry I wasn't able
to come at the café because
something just came up and
sorry if I made you wait, can
we just meet up again some
time?
2:40 pm

Sorry for the late reply, I
just saw your message and
don't worry it's fine. I just
waited a few minutes and
something also came up, we
could've just meet anytime
your free😊
Sent 3:05 pm

-

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I replied to the message and handed the phone to Ami again and went to my room.

The door of my room creeked as I open it and I also turned on the lights.

I changed into a pair of clothes since my cloth is soaked from the rain and I just decided to take a bath.

After taking a bath, I dried my hair and opened my laptop.

I was scrolling on my social media and an article popped up.

Curiosity strikes so I clicked the article to see what's on it.

My eyes went wide when I read and saw the article.

'The 4th Gen It Boy Choi Yeonjun of Tomorrow X Together is Poudly Gay'

— - — - —

Thank You for Reading!❤️
Please don't forget to Vote and Comment✨

Hey Besties! Sorry if I didn't post an update for days or maybe a week because I was busy in school.

I also got a writer's block so I really don't know what to write since my brain is not working or maybe I dropped it😭😭😭

I hope that you would like my updates and I promise to make it up to you.

Thank you so much for reading my book, love lots from author💕

©Andy_ards