Chapter forty-one

•★ Tex ★•

Once again, I'm sitting in a hotel room, waiting for Ellie while she's in the bathroom. This time, I'm shamelessly waiting to get laid. I mean, it's the sole purpose of this night. We hurried through a light dinner at the downstairs restaurant; touching hands and playing footsy. We skipped dessert for obvious reasons and practically ran upstairs.

My tongue was already down her throat and my hand under her dress when we stumbled into our room. But Ellie ordered me to practice some patience while she freshened up. The fact that she promised to put on something nice helped with staying put.

So, I stripped down to my boxers and sat down on the foot of the bed. I'm not even gonna pretend to be doing anything other than simply waiting to finally get my dick wet.

Sex has been a topic of frustration. We wanted to and we definitely tried, but Ellie's wound hurt too much. The first time I moved in her, she cried in pain instead of pleasure. It was too soon.

I then had the brilliant idea of at least making her cum. That backfired completely. The intense orgasm made the muscles in her stomach contract and that hurt even more.

I didn't care that I wasn't getting any. I did, however, care that I couldn't satisfy my girl. That's not how I roll. So, I decided to be celibate with her. Well, I tried. I slipped up a couple of times when I accidentally rubbed my dick a few times too many during a shower. That handjob Ellie gave me also interfered with my good intentions. Jesus fuck. The way she licked the cum of my stomach in one slow move still gives me wet dreams.

The fuck is taking her so long?

Just when I'm about to get up and drag her out of there, she opens the door. The personification of sex, dressed in a nearly translucent black negligee, slowly moves my way. Her full lips are flushed; her eyes half-hooded with desire and her hair loose in big curls.

I think I came a little.

Her gaze rests on my hard-on. Yeah, she's objectifying me, but I'm doing the same. Goddamn. Her big tits almost bulge out of the push-up top. I'm gonna stick my face between them until I can't breathe. She's breathtaking, anyway.

The tip of her tongue runs over her bottom lip. "Are you ready?"

I pull my boxers down and show her the evidence. "Does that answer your question?"

Her eyes widen and so does her grin. "Oh, goodness! I'd say so."

When she steps between my legs, I remember I had something special planned. I grab the piece of paper I placed next to me.

"What's that?" She eyes me curiously. "Did you write another poem?"

"Something better, Birdie." I clear my throat and take a deep breath while tenderly circling my fingers on the back of her knee. "No amount of words can describe the joy I feel when I think about the fact that I'm finally becoming a true ... motherfucker—" She snatches the paper from my hands. "Hey! I had ten more jokes lined up."

"You're unbelievable, Tex. In all the right ways. But I really, and I mean really, need you to do me."

"Do you?" I grab her by the waist and pull her down with me. "Don't mind if I do."

I reach for her panties but she isn't wearing any. Good girl. Our lips collide passionately before our tongues tangle. Since her tits are pressed against my chest, I take two handfuls of ass and help her slither over my dick. Nice, wet and—

Oh, fuck.

I wanna play a little more before I cum. To gain some control, I roll us over so I'm on top. Her eyes speak loudly, saying, "You better start fucking me."