Powerless...

Aly's POV:

We kept driving until we spotted Ninjago City, but it didn't seem like it. "Is that..." I gasped. "Ninjago City." Nya finished, gazing at our home.

"But it's up in flames." Jay added, watching the flames burn the buildings in our city. "Are we too late?" Cole asked over the radio. "No were not. Punch it guys!" Lloyd shouted as Pixal kicked up the speed, with the others storming into the city, making violent turns as we spotted flaming snakes roaming the streets.

Lloyd gestured for us to go above deck, and we followed him up, flipping up our hoods.

It was hot out there, and the flaming snakes passing us by didn't help much either. We kept driving along and disintegrating snakes with our power as we dug deeper into the city. We turned a corner to find a snake about to devourer one of the citizens.

"I've got this!" Kai shouted, ramming the ATV into the serpent. He opened his cockpit and caught the man. The snake roared and launched a fire ball towards Jay and Lloyd. They thankfully dodged it, and returned the attack, blasting their elemental powers as Nya summoned water from a fire hydrant, putting out the monsters flames.

The helicopter above us blasted two balls of ice at the snake, destroying it.

Lloyd jumped from the bounty to make sure the man was okay, but I spotted a news camera, and knew this was on live TV. "Can't Ninjago City go a day, without getting destroyed?" Jay whined, looking at the destruction surrounding us.

"It is a pain but, she's taken much worse from you've told me." I sighed, looking back to Jay. "Yeah, I guess you're right." He admitted, just as Lloyd came rushing back to the Bounty. "Inside guys!" He instructed us, walking to inside.

We met him inside the cockpit where he was telling Pixal where we needed to go. "So where are we headed?" Nya asked, looking at the co-ordinates. "The museum. Aspheera's there." Lloyd told us, waiting by the door. "But if anyone needs help, be ready." Jay, Nya and I waited behind Lloyd in case of an emergency.

"Uh, guys. We have a problem." Jay called out, looking out the front window at multiple elemental cobrai surrounding the commissioner and his men. Lloyd quickly jumped from the Bounty, and the rest of us promptly followed.

"How about a fair fight?" Lloyd shouted, leading us into a battle. Zane and I quickly jumped up, and shot two snakes with our powers, destroying them.

Lloyd kicked away a cobra, while Jay let out a large lightning bolt, destroying another. "I got this one!" Cole yelled, flipping into the air with his fists dripping lava. He slammed his fists into the road, sending the enemy back, giving us a chance to defeat them.

"Nya, can you get us some water?" Lloyd shouted, blasting the enemy with his energy. "I'll try!" She gasped, rushing to a fire hydrant and kicking off the top. Nya began to blast the water at the snakes, destroying them.

The snakes kept on coming, so we resolved to Spinjitzu and stronger hits against them. I managed to destroy a few before returning to the others. "Oh, thank you. It's good to have you all back." The Commissioner sighed with relief. "Good to be back, Commissioner." Lloyd responded, just as the man's phone beeped.

He looked at his phone before returning to us. "We're getting reports the leader of the serpents is heading for the Ninjago History Museum." "Her name's Aspheera. And she's deeply nuts." Cole told him.

"Whatever she's after, we'd better not let her get it." Lloyd added. "How can we help?" The Commissioner asked us, eager to join the fight. "Evacuate as many people as you can and set up a perimeter. We'll handle the rest." Lloyd said, earning a nod from the man.