Pinky 5

Cole, Zane and Misty made it to the location where the Tomb of the Constricai were supposedly located, Cole realized that their cars and bikes won't be able to get them up the mountain and said to the two that they would have to go the rest of the way on foot.

"But this is the Mountain of a Million steps. Aren't we pressed for time?" Zane asked

"Then we'll take a shortcut." Cole said and then added "Hey, Misty how strong is the crystal you make?"

"Pretty Strong." Misty replied

Cole smiled and said, "Then make some claws and let's get climbing."

Zane was hanging onto Cole's back as Cole leapt up the mountain, Misty followed suite using some Crystal Claws to give herself and edge as she followed Cole up.

"Am I holding on too tight?" Zane asked Cole

"Light as a feather Pinky." Cole said and then added "Almost there."

They made it to the top and Zane got off of Cole and they slide to where there was a hole in the ground, there was a rope that was coming out of the hole.

Cole was breathing hard and Zane looked down into the hole and said, "Looks like Pythor was already here. Perhaps we should investigate."

"Give me a second, Phew, go on and start without me." Cole said

Zane and Misty slid down the rope and into the tomb, Zane had a torch and Misty could see that there were drawings on the wall, and Cole came down and saw them too and said, "Huh. Didn't Momma Snake ever tell them, not to draw on the wall?"

Misty was standing beside Zane who was still in his pink ninja robes and he said, "These images describe a legend about one tribe uniting them all."

"Those snakes had been at war with each other for centuries." Cole said as he came over to joined Cole and Misty.

"Well, it says here, once they unite, they can find the four Sliver Fang Blades, that will unleash the Great Devourer, and evil that will consume all of the land, turning day into night." Zane explained

"You get all that from those little pictures?" Cole said

"Impressive." Misty agreed as she stared up at the images.

"This gives me deep concern. If Pythor's not here, and unites all the tribes together, before Kai and Jay find him--" Zane said but Cole then said, "Relax, Zane. They're a bunch of dumb snakes who believe in fairy tales, If anything, we've got all the--" He stopped and then said, "Did you feel that?"

"What?" Zane asked

Misty shifted on her feet, as Cole said, "There's something in the ground. Don't move."

Just then a large black snake busted up from the ground right under Misty and sent her flying into the wall. It wrapped it's tail around Zane and said in a deep voice, "I've been waiting for you. Pythor sends his regards."

"Did you stay behind just to tell us that? Pathetic!" Zane shouted

The snake tightened his grip on Zane and said, "Look who's calling who pathetic Pinky."

Cole whipped out his scythe and shouted, "Only I call him Pinky! Get Ready Misty go for the rope!"

He slammed his scythe into the ground and the snake released Zane and dove back into the ground, Cole then shouted to Zane to follow Misty.

But Cole was dragged down by the snake and Misty saw this and yelped in surprised and let go of the rope dropping back into the tomb she created a Crystal sword and readied herself. "Cole!" She shouted and just then Cole was thrown back out of the ground. "Go back up the rope Misty! Get out of here Now!" Zane shouted

But then the snake was in the ground under where Misty was standing, Cole quickly pulled out the flute and started to play it, the snake then burst from the ground and and wrapped it's tail around Cole choking him. "Cole!" Misty shouted and she ran forward but Zane shoved her away back toward the rope and said, "Go!" When the snake tightened it's grip around Cole, he dropped the flute. Zane then used Spinjitzu and grabbed the flute. He started to play the flute, and the snake grabbed Zane too he tightened his grip around both boys and Zane tried to play the flute even as his vision began to blur, finally the snake had enough released the boys Cole grabbed his Scythe and shouted. "Wrap your head around this!" He slammed the Scythe Into the snakes chest and it took the snake down.

"Good On!" Zane gasped out

"Thanks, but if he was expecting us, I think Kai and Jay are walking into a trap, come on let's get out of here." Cole said

Cole then ran to the Rope and Zane also climbed up the rope Misty followed the two boys but then they got out of the tomb. She climbed into Cole's car and they started driving toward location of where Kai and Jay were supposed to be.

"Why did you and Zane not let me help you!" Misty said bitterly.

Cole didn't say anything at first and finally said, "You know the prophecy that you're tied to! You can't die! We have to protect you..."

"Wu put you up to this didn't he?" Misty asked coldly she looked out the window.

Cole again didn't say anything, and Misty then sighed and said, "I thought... I thought Wu's over protectiveness was finally done... I suppose not."

"He has a reason to be worried and overprotective...your desneity is to one day save Ninjago, we can't risk you getting hurt!" Cole said

"Your wrong I have a chance to save Ninjago... It could end up begin the Green Ninja who saves Ninjago instead of me." Misty said coldly

"You still have a chance until we know for sure we can't risk anything!" Cole said

Misty let out a annoyed huff and said, "Fine I see your point but barely."

Cole nodded and said, "Now we need to go save Kai and Jay!"