Caught 11

"I can't believe WU did let me go with them! I've gone through training I should be down there with them!!!!!" Misty shouted and she slashed a crystal sword across a training dummies neck. Spun and stabbed the sword throw a punching bag just as the door to the training room flew open and Lloyd shouted, "Misty you need to come with me the the bridge!" He looked him up and down and noticed he was wearing the Green Ninja robes and she said, "What's wrong?"

"The Ninja they're in trouble." Lloyd answered

Misty narrowed her eyes and she said, "Let's go then we don't have anytime to lose."

When they reached the Bridge Lloyd jumped up and struck a super hero pose and shouted, "The Green Ninja is here to save the day!"

Misty pushed past him since he was blocking her away and said, "Do it on your own time!"

And she rushed to the monitor, Lloyd close on her heels.

Nya's voice came over the radio and it said, "Mist, Lloyd, Lord Garmadon? Is anyone there?!"

"It's me and and Misty Nya, We're here, but my dad left.... How are you guys holding up?" Lloyd asked

Static was all they could hear, "Nya? Hello?" Lloyd said into the radio

"Nya? Nya? Is everyone safe is are you guys okay?" Misty said

The static finally stopped and Nya said, "We're fine, but we're a little held up at the moment, our weapons have been taken, and we're locked in cages," Nya's voice shouted

then Cole's came through and he said, "And Pythor's returned with the fourth Fangblade."

Next was Zane's voice that said "Lloyd were did your father go?"

"Yeah I was wondering that too." Misty said turning to the Lloyd.

"I told him to leave. He was trying to steal secrets." Lloyd explained

Misty could hear Kai's voice say, "Ha. Big surprise there. I told you that guy, but you guys wouldn't listen." Kai said smugly

"This is no time for I told you so!" Misty said

"My dad's going back to where he came from. But don't worry, Me and Misty we'll save you" Lloyd said

Wu's voice came over the radio and he shouted, "You are not ready, Lloyd your destiny is too great to risk! Even with Misty both of you will not succeed."

Cole's voice came of over the speaker and he said "I hate to break it to you sensei, but if we don't get out of here before Pythor unleashes the Great Devourer, I think this will be the end of all our destinies."

"He has a point Sensei." Misty said

"We'll get you out of there in a jiffy!" Lloyd ran over and opened a shelf and reached inside to pull out a weapon.

"Wait Lloyd don't touch that!" Misty yelped but it was to late All of the weapons crashed down on top of Lloyd. "Ouch..." Lloyd moaned

Misty sighed and started pulling the weapons off Lloyd and said muttered, "Even though we're the same age I feel like I'm having to take care of you!"

Lloyd sat up as soon as Misty pulled the last weapon of him and placed it back into the cupboard. He looked at her and said, "Who knows maybe when we get older I'll be the one taking care of you!"

Misty snorted and said "dream on, at least I actually fit my ninja uniform."

Lloyd just glared back at her but said nothing.

Misty grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the exit.

-Time Skip-

Misty and Lloyd were making their way up the mountain, "Whoosh. Ninja roll!" Lloyd shouted as they ran up the mountain. "Flying drag--Aah!" and he fell.