The Snake Meeting 5

After waking up Misty made her way to the dinning room, and just in time to hear Zane shouting to Jay, "Samurai. It was Samurai!"

She noticed that all the other ninjas were in their pj's, "so unprofessional..." Misty muttered since she was still in her Ninja uniform.

"A Sama what?" Lloyd asked

Misty sat down and as Wu said, "Samurai. Highest level of warrior class. They would protect nobility and serve with honor on the battlefield."

Kai then said, "He was a hundred feet high, with weapons coming out every part of him!"

Cole shook his head exasperated and Misty rolled her eyes realizing that Kai must still be affected by the weird snake spit, and that was confirmed when Kai whispered to Cole saying, "Looks at sensei's beard it's moving like a snake."

"When is this Venomari spit supposed to wear off? It's starting to get annoying." Nya said

Kai then took a piece of food of her plate and instead of placing it in his mouth it splatted against the side of his face.

Everyone peered at Kai...

Cole then said, "Okay, don't let this mysterious samurai cloud what's really important, all the Serpentine are out, and if Pythor can unite them, the legend states some Great Devourer is gonna consume the land and--"

"Great Devourer?" Nya said sounding confused

"Whatever it is, it's a can of worms I don't wanna see open." Cole said

"With the snake theme I bet it's a huge snake... that's going to eat everything." Misty said casually

All of the Ninja looked at Misty shocked

Lloyd groaned and said, "Unholiest, it's all my fault if I hadn't opened the first hatch, none of this would've happened."

"We cannot change the past but we can affect the future. At least we have the Sacred Flute in out possession, so--" Wu said

But then Jay said as he was playing with his glass, "Yeah, about that..." he ended up spilling the water inside, and Zane finished by saying, "Pythor sort of stole it" he said and he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.

"The last Sacred Flute gone?!" Wu shouted and then sighed and said, "You five are Ninjago's last hope." As soon as he said that the Alarm started wailing.

"Cold-Vision must have caught something, That means the Serpentine are near." Nya explained

"Oh, no! Ninjago City?!" Shouted Cole and they ran to the bridge, and stared at the screen, "How many are there?!" Jay shouted

"Looks like all of them." Kai said

"Pythor must be trying to unite them." Zane said

"Go. We mustn't let the five tribes untie!" Wu shouted

Misty ran to the deck and waited for the others as the rest of the Ninjas ran to the locker room, to change.

When the others finally made it to deck Misty noticed that Kai seemed free from the Snake Spit but was still a bit woozy.

And Jay was held onto Kai and jumped, Kai screamed as they fell toward the ground.

Cole held onto Misty and both of them jumped from the ship with Zane following suit, in front of them, Jay used his nunchucks and it transformed into his jet.

Cole then shouted, "Ah, I Love the smell of land hurtling towards you in the middle of the night!"

"I don't! Just used the stupid Scythe already!" Misty screamed