Dalek part three

In a lift the Doctor is explaining the Dalek to Van Statten.
"The metal's just battle armour. The real Dalek creature's inside."
"What does it look like?" Van Statten says intrigued.
"A nightmare. It's a mutation. The Dalek race was genetically engineered. Every single emotion was removed except hate." The Doctor replies.
"Genetically engineered. By whom?"
"By a genius, Van Statten. By a man who was king of his own little world. You'd like him." The Doctor says rudely.
"It's been on Earth for over fifty years. Sold at a private auction, moving from one collection to another. Why would it be a threat now?" Goddard asks.
"Because I'm here. How did it get to Earth? Does anyone know?" The Doctor asks. In reality he doesn't care about the Dalek really he wants to know about the other captive. Down at the cage the pulling was stronger so he knew then he had to be close.
"The records say it came from the sky like a meteorite. It fell to Earth on the Ascension Islands. Burnt in its crater for three days before anybody could get near it and all that time it was screaming. It must have gone insane." Goddard informs him.
"It must have fallen through time. The only survivor." It did indeed, it fell through the same hole as the other pet. One the way down through the hole, they got separated and the Dalek landed 47 years before the other one.

"You talked about a war?" Goddard asks curiously.
"The Time War. The final battle between my people and the Dalek race." The Doctor says as his hearts break again just thinking about it.
"But you survived, too." Van Statten points out.
"Not by choice."
"This means that the Dalek isn't the only alien on Earth. Doctor, there's you. The only one of your kind in existence." The greedy man says with a smirk.

In another cage the Doctor is stripped and chained spread-eagled across a board.
"Now, smile!" Van Statten says.
A painful laser scan runs down the Doctor's body.
"Two hearts! Binary vascular system. Not so special are you Doctor. Oh, Ive already patented this."
"Already? What do you mean already? You have another timelord here somewhere? Show me." The Doctor demands, now having the confirmation that there is indeed someone else of his kind out there.
"So that's your secret. You don't just collect this stuff, you scavenge it." The Doctor carries on when Van Statten doesn't reply to his demand.
"This technology has been falling to Earth for centuries. All it took was the right mind to use it properly. Oh, the advances I've made from alien junk. You have no idea, Doctor. Broadband? Roswell. Just last year my scientists cultivated bacteria from the Russian crater, and do you know what we found? The cure for the common cold. Kept it strictly within the laboratory of course. No need to get people excited. Why sell one cure when I can sell a thousand palliatives?" Van Statten says proudly, as if what he is saying is the best way.
"Do you know what a Dalek is, Van Statten? A Dalek is honest. It does what it was born to do for the survival of its species. That creature in your dungeon is better than you." The Doctor says, to him this is the worst of insults that he could say.
"In that case, I will be true to myself and continue. There must be some differences between you and my other pet."
"How?" The Doctor questions.
"Your a male. There must be some differences between the male and female of your species surely." Van Statten says. After this the Doctor has what he needs confirmation of another of his species is here, and it's a very young female. The parental bond that is still so hard trying to form, the bond he didn't want to allow till he knew it was true, finally he allows it to complete. He can feel them now, they can feel him too. He's now, by Gallifreyian law, a father again.
"Listen to me! That thing downstairs is going to kill every last one of us!" The Doctor hastily shouts. With this new bond formed, he's wants nothing more to get them and Rose out of there away from the monster. And he's not just talking about the Dalek.
"Nothing can escape the Cage."Van Statten say cockily and blasts the Doctor with the laser again.
"But it's woken up. It knows I'm here. It's going to get out. Van Statten, I swear, no one on this base is safe. No one on this planet!" The Doctor shouts again trying to get the ignorant man to listen. Van Statten runs the laser scan again, just to hear the Doctor scream.