Chapter 3 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 3 Lauren's POV
I grabbed my guitar that was next to Hunter's and sat down on the couch. Before I could play, Hunter slam the door shut and looked at me. I knew something just happened, I can tell by his face. He walked wobbly to the couch and flopped next to me. His hands were feeling his lips. I raised my brow and smiled, " I'm going to take a wild guess, I walked into the room and you saw and decided to go after me, BUT Jessica stepped in your way asked what are you doing this weekend, you stuttered, made a lie and said you're hanging out with your parents, pulled a cheesy smile, she fell for it, thought you were sweet and kissed you." I looked at him as he was looking at me in shock,"am I right?" "You did not just read that off my face." He responded looking serious at me. I laughed at him. "How did I know. I know you Hunter, I probably know you better than you know yourself." He was just looking at me," I'm still shocked you guessed all on what just happened-" "GET OVER IT!" I yelled laughing playfully pushing him. He sat up, I place my guitar to the side, sat up too, and looked at him. We both looked at each in silence," I didn't know a kiss was suppose to feel like." " first kiss?" He nodded with his eyes sill glued to mine," I never had one so I don't know what it feels like." " are you mad?" "About what?" He titled his head at me like I knew what he was saying ," no I'm not mad. I want you to be happy Hunter that's all I want in life for you." " you know I want the same for you too." I shrugged ," I won't find someone who loves me for me for a long time." He bit his lip. I guess my heart hurts that Jessica kissed Hunter. I guess Hunter officially likes Jessica, am I happy for him? Yes. Do I approve of Jessica? No. Do you love Hunter Hayes? I'll keep that to myself.