Chapter 8 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 8 Lauren's POV
I started stretching getting ready to run. I haven't heard from Hunter since last night, so I hope he's ok. I don't like always texting him asking if he's ok, he doesn't always have to tell me everything. I started running. Breathe into your nose, out your mouth. As I was turning the corner, I ran into someone. "I'm sorry." I said as I looked up, "no you're fine." The guy said as his hands were on my arms from me running into him. I quickly backed up. I nodded and kept running," WAIT! WHATS YOUR NAME!?" "LAUREN." I responded," I HOPE TO RUN INTO YOU AGAIN LAUREN." I stopped and turned back to look at him. He was smiling, I could tell from the distance. I raised my brow. He winked and started running the other way. My eyes widened, I turned around and started running again. I couldn't help, but smile now. A guy just winked at me. For the first time I like 1,000 years. I mean, Hunter has, but this guy? He winked something special.

I was cleaned up and started started driving to Hunter's studio. Now I'm kinda worried about him. I parked and walked in as everything was dark. I turned the light on as I saw photos of Jessica everywhere. I continued walking as I saw Jessica sitting on a chair, "nice to see you Lauren." I stopped and stood about 10 feet away from her. I crossed my arms, "hi?" I responded in confusion. "So I know your secret." "Give it to me." " you love Hunter." My arms unfolded as I looked at her with seriousness now," no I don't." " I'm not stupid. I see the way you look at him." " oh yea?" She nodded," he will never love you." My jaw tightened," does he love you?" " if he didn't I wouldn't be his girlfriend." My heart drop, girlfriend? Hunter never told me about this, "shocked huh?" She asked giving me an evil smile. Stand your ground," I'm more shocked her pick a girl like you." She stood up," what did you say?" "Do you not see it!? Hunter probably only said yes to you because he knew if he said no, you would cry and go around saying to everyone Hunter Hayes plays girls and I was one of them and make him look bad." she looked at me," I'm not stupid. I know him way better than you do. I probably know him better than he knows himself for crying out loud. In matter of fact, I do love him. I've always had. He's been there for, and I knew it the minute I met him. When I was 3. I knew I loved him, and yes at a freakin young age. He's the most sweetest, toughest, gorges, fighting man I know. And it's such bull that he has to put up with because you're a spoil little brat. So don't take advantage him, because if you do..." I stepped closer to her," you will see a hell lot of me in the future." Her eyes showed fear, water in her eyes. I laughed and backed up," do you love him?" I questioned," YES-" "NO YOU DONT!!!!!!! YOU JUST WANT TO SAY IN THE FUTURE YOU DATED A CELEBRITY !!" "BULL SHI-" " SHUT UP !! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE." She quickly pushed me aside and ran out. I snapped, I broke. Hunter's gonna be mad. I squeezed my eyes," I know you heard everything." I said as I knew Hunter was standing right behind me this entire time...