Chapter 31 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 31 Lauren's POV
I opened my eyes. Slowly. My eyes weren't wide open, but they were open enough to see. I found myself on Hunter's leather black couch. I was wearing my yellow sports bra and black soccer shorts. I feel it. I saw Hunter's head laying on my stomach holding my left hand asleep. My hair was in a side braid. What the hell happen? I saw Hunter's phone as I reached over to grab it and looked at his black screen. Oh my god, my face. It was bruised every where and my lip was busted. I put his phone down quickly because I couldn't stand to look at myself. I looked back down at Hunter as he was so beautiful when he's sleeping. I couldn't help, but smile. I started rubbing my fingers through his soft hair. He opened his eyes slowly then smiled," you feeling ok?" He whispered. I nodded," I'm alright. What happened?" He sat up still holding my hand, "someone was beating you up. I didn't know it was you. I came running after you and someone was beating you up, but I didn't know it was you." He choked. A tear fell from his eye," this is my fault this happened to you Lauren." He looked down and he started crying. Hard. I looked up trying not to cry," don't blame yourself." I tried to sit up, but I felt so much pain. I looked at my stomach as I had bruises all over it. Sheesh I got my ass kicked. I lifted his head up as he looked at me," why are you crying?" He questioned sniffling, "because you're crying. Hunter the last thing in the world I want to see is you in crying or blaming yourself because you didn't do anything." " if I hadn't yelled or flipped out on you, this wouldn't have happened." "STOP." He looked at me. I sat up, I didn't care about the pain. Hunter looked at me making sure I was ok. " you didn't do anything! Stop blaming yourself." I whipped his tear, "I know you cleaned me up, you found me on the floor and that was so courageous for you to do, and I bet you a lot of people would have just left me, but you didn't. I'm sorry for what I did." "God I hate myself." I rolled my eyes because Hunter did not hear anything I said. Well... I gotta kiss him. I leaned in and kissed him, the kiss that he needed to know that I was ok, I was going to BE ok. I pulled away," I needed that." He said, "yea I know you did."