Chapter 11 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 11 Hunter's POV
Lauren got up and quickly started running towards the door, I grabbed by her waist before she made the door. I looked around as everyone was looking," HUNTER HAYES!" Somebody shouted. Crap. I looked at Lauren, picked her up and opened the door," PUT ME DOWN!" She yelled. I just laughed as it was one ear through the other. I walked down a close by ally, went down to the end and dropped her down. "Seriously? That's how your going to talk to me?!" She yelled as she was dusting herself off. We were quiet for a minute. "You know when you don't call I get worried." She said. "I kinda didn't call because I thought you were mad at me." "Why would I be mad?" I scratched the back of my head," umm..." "You can say it." I paused and looked at her," that I lo-o-o-o." I started coughing," love?" "Yea that's the word." I said catching my breathe. She shrugged," I have the same feelings Hunter not just you." I was quiet," I can't do all the talking-" "fine." I said as I snapped and walked closer to her as our faces were inches apart. I can hear her trying to control her breathing," I." I looked in her eyes," Love." She swallowed, "you." I took a step back like I just gave her what she wanted. She looked down. I smiled as I knew she felt bad now," I guess the way I approached it was too much huh?" She looked at me with attitude and raised her brow, I laughed," I actually love when you do that face." She tried keeping straight face, but couldn't because I started laughing as she joined. I looked at my watch. Plenty of time. "How about, I come at 6:30 at your house and get you for dinner. But the thing is, you have to look nice-" "so do you." She interrupted. I smiled and winked at her. But inside? I have absolutely nothing "fancy" in my closet.