Chapter 18 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 18 Lauren's POV
I can't believe I lost. I got s standing ovation, but what does that mean? I was going on a walk. I shouldn't be walking on my hamstring since I torn it, but it's 11 o'clock at night and I need to burn off some steam. I was thinking, thinking that me and Hunter are something more now and it's amazing. He's amazing. As I was walking some lady ran into me," hey watch were you're going." I said as the lady looked at me," you gotta to be kidding me." I said as I saw it was Jessica," so I heard you tore your hamstring at you running thingy today." I just looked at her," it hurts. It sucks because you were suppose to win it all and you didn't." I clenched my jaw together, "and Hunter came out and helped you cross the finish line because you couldn't do it yourself," "actually I could have done it by myself, but he was being a gentleman and was the only who came out." " it's funny because I don't really care, all I care is that Hunter asked me out and not you. Did I forget to mention he told me that he loved me last night." Pretend he's lying Lauren, pretend he's lying, "he also wanted to get something going if you know what I mean. Pushed me up against a wall and kissed me all over the place-" " shut up." I interrupted. " you know what Hunter tells me, he tells me you get mad when fans run up to him when it's just you and him out to eat. And when you hear his music on the radio when you guys are driving if together you change it. Don't forget when he cancels a dinner date because something came with his music you throw a big fit. Well guess what bitch, life isn't always going to go the way you want when you're so call dating a celebrity." I snapped. " Hunter Hayes doesn't love you, you say you love him, but you don't. And I don't feel bad for you one bit." Don't cry Lauren. She looked behind me then at me thinking I wouldn't notice," Hunter is behind me I'm not stupid." I said as I turned around and pushed Hunter aside.