Chapter 39 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 39 Lauren's POV
I pushed opened my bedroom door and grabbed my bag as I started packing. Packing to go to California. I can't stay here anymore. This is fake, it's always been. I grabbed almost all my clothes and shoved them in a bag. I grabbed another bag and threw in all my track clothes and shoes. I went into my bathroom and grabbed everything I could. "Lauren." I turned as Jayden was standing soaking wet like I was,"get out of here." I demanded. "NO! I'm going with you. I'm not having my best friend go without someone by her side. And I will not leave you again like I did in high school. And you cannot make me leave." I looked at him as tears welled up in my eyes again as we hugged each other,"you're going to get through this Lauren and I'll be here with you." I pulled away and nodded as I continued packing. Hunter didn't love me, he said it himself. He looked like a monster when he said too and I knew right there he meant what he said. I just can't stay here anymore. Even though he said so little to me, it hurt me so much. All I need to hear was that he didn't love me for me reach that breaking point where I had enough. I loved him so much and this is what he does? Nashville has these memories of me and Hunter that I don't ever want to remember again, I need to start over again, somewhere else. I got beat up by someone I don't know who did it, me and Hunter fighting before that, the list goes one and I just don't want to remember that ever. I want to remember the good things we had and I guess to him, it was never real. I'm going to college and I'm going to start over in Los Angles, CA. I should have said yes to it before otherwise this would have never happened between me and him. I do finished packing everything, "I'm ready." I looked at Jayden as I need to drive over to his place for him to get his stuff, I'll buy two plane tickets when we get the airport. It's so crazy how this guy can do so much affect to you where you just want to get yourself out of here.  Itonly happens when you love someone so much. And this is what I'm choosing. I'm choosing to leave Nashville forever and never come back. And when people ask me what it was like dating a celebrity? I will smile at them and say,"why don't you find out?"

The End
Want the story to continue? Wait until May 20th!