Chapter 14 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 14 Lauren's POV
I turned the tv off and started heading to my bedroom to get ready for bed, it was 11 at night. Running competition is tomorrow and I feel nervous, sick. I heard pounding knocks on the door," it's Hunter." I walked and opened the door. Hunter quickly pushed me forward, shut the door behind him, and looked at me. " I don't care about anyone right now. It's not what I feel about you, it's what I don't feel for anyone, but you and I should have made the first move to tell you how I felt and I'm so sorry I waited so long. I feel like I don't deserve you because you loved me for so long, you wouldn't date anyone. You were waiting for me and I'm sorry. What I have for you is in describable. You are beyond beautiful, you are beyond amazing. You have face of an angel and I think that it's stupid no one has fell for you yet. If anything happened to you, bad? I would cry, I wouldn't be the same. If you had a disease or something bad happened to you, I would never leave you because I'm not that guy. I will love you for you. I will give up my music for you if something happened. You are everything I wanted, you can blame it on the gravity the reason that I'm fallen, but the truth is you're everything I wanted. You're my wild card. And I know I just quoted a quote from my song, but when I was writing that song, I literally thought of that about you. Your my girl and I won't let no body hurt you, no body break your heart. It would be an honor to have my heart broken by you. I will be your heartbreak if you be mine." Hunter said in a rush and out of breathe. I looked at him with tears coming out of my eyes like a water fall. I didn't have an ugly crying face. Hunter came up to me and put his hands on my face and leaned down to where his head was against mine. " they can't take what's ours." " just jump." I said sounding like I wasn't crying. "Jump. Jump." I said. He leaned down and kissed me," be mine." He said as he pulled away. I nodded my head yes in response and kissed him again.