Chapter 38 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 38 Hunter's POV
"What?" She responded sounding confused. I stood with anger and threw her hands off me,"I said I don't love you." She stood up and took a step back, "what about those times where you swept me off my feet? Told me you loved me since the beginning?" "It was a lie. It has always been." "You're joking are you?" "No." I showed disgust in my face as I looked at her. "Hunter.." "I want you to leave. I don't want to see you ever again. And if I see you, I'll do the same thing to you that I promised Jessica when I told what would happen if I saw her again." "What's wrong with you." "Leave. I DONT LOVE YOU WHAT PART OF THAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND!? GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Tears flooded in her eyes as she pushed me to the ground,"Remember when you want me." "I will because I will never need you." I looked to my left as Jayden was standing behind us as he had tears in his eyes. Lauren looked at me and left. She ran, ran hard away from me, I looked at Jayden like I didn't care,"HUNTER THATS NOT YOU!" He screamed at me, "I didn't care for it in the first place." Jayden ran crying after Lauren. I stood up as it started raining. I stood there in the rain feeling every single pain in my stomach. The face she gave me when I told her I didn't love her is stuck in my mind. It hurts me so bad. It was the right thing to do. I fell to my knees and starting crying. I wasn't crying because I felt bad, I was crying because I loved her so much I had to do it, she did so much for me and this is what I do to her? I ran down the steps to see how far Lauren and Jayden were from me. From a distant I can see Jayden, but not Lauren. It was cold out here, too cold. I put my hands in my pocket and started walking the other way slowly as the rain hit me with regret.