Chapter 33 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 33 Lauren's POV
Hunter needed new guitar strings so I went out to his favorite music store to buy him some. I'm a very big fan of music, I love it because every song has a meaning to it then just making people happy. I grabbed the strings he always gets and took them to the front counter," will this be all-" the cashier paused," Lauren?" I looked up. "Jayden?" I was in shocked. Jayden was my best friend in high school. He's gay though, he was like my gay best friend. "LAUREN!" He jumped over the counter as he gave me a big hug. I responded hugging him back right. "Oh my goodness girl. I lost your number when I got a new phone. I was so upset." He pulled away. He looked different. His brown hair was pulled back like Elvis's hair. He still dresses the same, stylish and always matching. He always smells good so that to me is perfect. "You're still looking sexy then ever." I joked with him," girl look at me. Don't I glow?" He posed as I laughed at him. He sat on the counter as he patted next to him for me to sit. I jumped up, sat. "How ya been?" He questioned," I'm good." He titled his head at me," you don't have to do that with me. How ya been?" I looked down then looked back at him," I, I could be better. See my face." He nodded," I got beat up two days ago by who I don't know." " I noticed, but I didn't want to say anything. But you still look fabulous." I smiled, "thank you." "SOOOO, you're dating the one and only Hunter Hayes?" He asked with a smile," yes sir." "What's it like?" "Oh he's beyond amazing. Remember, when he hung out with us in high school? He was the shy Hunter Hayes and now his name is everywhere." "OH SHOOT I TOTALLY FORGOT ! Little H. I called him that." I laughed nodding my head in response. "I should go see him. We should go see him. I'll bring Ian." "Who's Ian?" "My boyfriend." "YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND!?" I said in shock. He nodded with pride," AWW JAYDEN! I'm so happy!" I gave him a hug. I missed Jayden so much. He was so funny. He was part of me, Hunter's little group. Him and Hunter were best friends too, but then that happened about him loosing my number. I told him to bring Ian to Hunter's apartment for dinner tonight. Jayden and Hunter have a lot to catch up on...