Chapter 2 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 2 Hunter's POV
"Lauren!" I yelled as I got her attention as she was walking out of her class. She smiled and ran towards me before millions of people came running to me, "how's my best girl!?" "Best as I'll ever be." She sarcastically said. I laughed and started the car. "We're going to the studio." She nodded," new music?" "You know I always do new music." We arrived like 15 minutes later. I saw Jessica's car parked there. Jessica is the girl I have been talking to for the past two months. I don't think me and her have gotten any where. Me and her went on a couple "dates" together I guess. I saw Lauren's reaction when she saw her car. A frown. We walked in the studio," my man!!" I yelled as I was giving everyone high fives, asking them how they are. I watched Lauren as she just walked to the other room and closed the door behind her. I started walking after her, "hey Hunter!" Jessica said as she stepped in front of me. I stopped almost knocking her over,"hi." I kept trying to move my head to look at the room door Lauren went into," are you doing anything this weekend?" I looked down at her," no, wait actually yes I am." She frowned," you stuttered." I raised my brow," I'm hanging out with my parents." I pulled on a cheesy smile. Jessica smiled as she fell for it," Aww ! " she placed her hands on my face. What is she doing? I guess I'm shocked because this never happened to me before and I didn't know it was suppose to feel this way," you're so sweet. You're always sweet." Leaned and kissed me. I think I had my first kiss. Is it suppose to be magical? We pulled away slowly. I nodded, pushed her aside and walked into the room.