Chapter 7 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 7 Hunter's POV
I was in the studio waiting for Jessica. I really didn't want to be here tonight, but if I don't, I know she'll tell Lauren that we dated. Jessica knows that Lauren doesn't know about me and her. Jessica came in looking around, I saw her and looked down at my phone not caring, "hey!" I lifted my head up as she took a seat in front of me. I was leaning against a wall," hi." We stood there in complete silence," I didn't know couples were suppose to be so awkward." " I'm an awkward guy. I really am." " not around Lauren." " because I've known her my whole life. I've known you for like 2 months, how am I suppose to know you're not going to run out and tell the whole world that your dating Hunter Hayes?" " I'm not that kinda of girl-" " you sure look like one." She looked down. That was kinda harsh Hunter, apologize," I'm sorry I didn't mean that." She nodded, " I know you did." She stood up, "just trust me." I rolled my eyes, "DONT you dare roll your eyes at me." I looked straight into her eyes," you should be mad that Lauren hasn't made her move on you." " why would she?" "You don't see do you? Hunter she likes you. Best friends most of the time end up together in the future." " don't you dare bring her into this." I said as I was getting frustrated now, "guess what, you're mine now and no one can have you, but me." She grabbed my shirt and yanked me into a kiss. She yanked me away," did that kiss prove it?" I was now officially scared. What in the world did I get myself into?