Chapter 10 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 10 Lauren POV
I met with lunch with my best friend, Quinn. We were seated, she looked at me and puckered up," so you and Hunter." I raised my brow," we're just friends-" "lies." I leaned back and crossed my arms together, "rumor has it that he pulled you into a kiss." I sat up straight. Slowly. "So it did happen." She said smiling," paparazzi's are every where! You really think they were not going to see that?" "YES!" The whole place got quiet. I looked at around then back at Quinn," yes," I whispered," have you talked to him since that happened?" I nodded my head," no we haven't. It happened like two days ago. After he pulled me into a kiss, when we pulled away slowly, I freaked and ran out of the studio-" "did you make the first move?" " yes and no." She looked at me confused," well his stupid girlfriend Jessica was being a bitch and I snapped saying I had the true feelings for Hunter. That I felt something I never felt before when I looked at Hunter. At a young age too. And sometimes I wonder if I should be lucky that Hunter Hayes is my best friend, I am." "Lauren, do you ever wonder if Hunter had the same feelings for you?" " he's does and he told me that he loved me too. But the thing is, I never told HIM that I loved him, I told Jessica, but not him." "Speaking of Hunter." She said looking behind me and took a sip of her drink. I turned around as I saw Hunter walk through the doors laughing with his two friends as he made eye contact with me. I froze. What should I do? RUNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!