Chapter 21 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 21 Hunter's POV
I walked into the studio as Lauren went to the guitar shop to get my guitar fixed. I was in the studio by myself to work on some new music. I turned the lights on as I saw Jessica sitting on a chair," you are literally everywhere." I said in frustration. Her face looked horrible. Sheesh, Lauren screwed her face up pretty bad," you look awful." I said. She laughed, "I know right. Tell her I said good job." I nodded. I just stood there awkwardly," may I ask why you're here?" I questioned. "I still work here." She responded. Crap I forgot about that. I heard the door open behind me as I turned around," here's your guitar-" Lauren paused. Oh god. " Lauren, stop." I took the guitar and put it down and tried to block her from getting to Jessica. " you just never know when to leave huh?" Lauren asked," I work here." " since when? Since you and Hunter got some what serious?" "No since the studio first opened-" "liar." Jessica stood up and walked towards Lauren," back off or else." She threaten," or else what?" " you won't see Hunter no more." I pushed Lauren and looked at Jessica," you're a crazy maniac. Stop threatening, stop getting in my way, what part of were done don't you understand? I don't love you and I never had. Go on and tell the whole world that I left you because I'll tell them the real truth, and think about, are they going to believe you? A nobody, or me, a somebody?" She took a step back," if I swear see you again around Lauren, near Lauren's house or near me, near my house or the studio I will call the police. I'm dead serious." I said with a straight face. Jessica looked at Lauren then at me, ran out of the studio. I stood there not looking back at Lauren. I can feel Lauren walked pass me, lift my chin up to where our eyes locked," I could have said something." " she wouldn't have listened to you." I quickly responded. Her hand slid down the side of my face as she was feeling the warmth of it on her hand. I closed my eyes, "God it scares me that I love you too much." I whispered. She let out a little smile," you never fail to amaze me, everyday there is something new that makes me love you even more than the day before." She told me. "To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed." I responded. She laughed as she pulled me into a hug. A hug that meant something more...