Chapter 32 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 32 Hunter's POV
I was sitting and strumming my guitar chords in my studio at home. Lauren I think was asleep on my couch, getting better. I don't think I will ever forgive myself, this was literally my fault, I won't ever forgive myself, I don't think God will forgive me. I started strumming a little harder. Hunter why did you yell at her? She was just trying to make you feel better, she's been there for you. I started strumming harder. You saw her face after the beating, what does that make you? A monster. I started strumming harder, harder. So hard my string broke. I threw my pick and my guitar to the floor and covered my face with hands. Arms came from behind me and wrapped around my neck as I grabbed Lauren's hands,"not your fault." She whispered in my ear. I kissed her hands," yea I know-" "No you don't." She walked to me and sat one my lap, I wrapped my arms around her," There comes a moment in life where you're going to meet God. You can't see him, but he hides in disguised so we can see him when our time comes. He may be a homeless person asking you for money. A little kid who can't find his home and asks you for help." I looked at her, "You will know if it's God because after you finish helping someone. You will feel good about yourself." "I think I have met him before." I responded "Was it me? Was it me when I was laying on ground almost dead?" I just continued to look at her. Maybe it was, maybe I haven't met him, maybe it was Lauren...