Chapter 37 Somebody's Heartbreak

Chapter 37 Lauren's POV
I looked at the email on my phone from the UCLA scholarship for track. I just don't want to leave the state. I don't want to leave Hunter, but I have an offer that I may never get again. I turned around as the door opened as Hunter and Jayden walked in. "LAUREN!" Jayden said with excitement, I laughed at his response because I know he's they most wonderful guy in the world. I gave him a hug," you seem happy." "And you are beautiful!" I blew Jayden a "pretend" kiss as we all started laughing. I looked at Hunter as he was giving me that side smile that I love. I just love when he does that. GRR! It makes me love him more! I looked to Jayden as he flopped on the couch," can me and Hunter have a moment outside alone?" "Of course babe. It's not like I'll ease drop or anything..." He winked. "Yea you defiantly won't ease drop..." I said sounding convinced. I grabbed Hunter's hand as we walked outside and sat on the stairs," I can't accept the UCLA offer. I just can't." "Lauren, you'll be a complete idiot if you do not take this opportunity. So many girls want to have this offer and you just can't blow UCLA." I sighed,"but it's about what I want Hunter." "And I know deep down inside you want to go to that college." "Hunter-" he grabbed my hands,"If you really loved me..." "Hunter stop-" "you would go." "Don't say that to me-" "if you loved me-" "Hunter-" "you would go." He repeated again. I can feel the water fill in my eyes as I tried not to show it because Hunter can certainly seems notice it,"I want to go with you, but my home is here-" "Then I won't go-" "you just can't throw this out for me-" "I will because I love you." He looked down,"Lauren, with all do respect." He looked up at me with anger in his eyes,"I don't love you."